Hi Everyone..,

Hi everyone. I was looking to see if there was an owners club and found the site. Ordered my 370Z the other day from West Way Nissan Manchester, pick it up 1st March. GT Edition in white. It was suposed to be a treat when I retire in June (30 years not 65) but when I went looking at them the dealer told me the current offers from Nissan finish end March and didn`t know what would be on offer after that so thought I`d better order it now - and what`s the point in taking a pension lump sum if your not going to blow it on your dream car ?

Trading in the RCZ which I`ll be sorry to see go and the extra £300 a year road tax and just over half of the mpg will sting a bit but at least the extra 130bhp should take my mind off it. Insurance quotes I`ve had, though, have been really good, not much more than the Peugeot which was quite a suprise - must be the only advantage of getting older.

Boot space doesn`t look too big either for weekends or a week away - the RCZ was cavernous. Anyone know if a small`ish suit case will fit or is it soft luggage only ?

Cheers, Wayne.

post-18577-0-84189000-1360362079_thumb.jpg

Edited by Wayne370Z

• 4 weeks later...