Nissan S15 owner

Cheers for the warm welcome! :)

I'm based in Chippenham and work in Malmesbury. Flyboy I think that yellow one is a chap named Andy, he's a Driftworks moderator.

It's very hard to loose my car in the car park, lol. I've had it for 2 years now and love it, it's transformed into a 320bhp track weapon.

And thanks for the link to Tony's wheels, I think they are too mint for me as I'm looking to refurb some rays into a 'different' colour (candy royal blue).

I do have the pigeon mod! And I've never understood the name as it sound nothing like a pigeon, nor any other animal.

I do have a BOV on the cold side aswell, mainly due to not wanting to dump all the boost at full throttle back through the turbo. From .9bar upwards the BOV makes the noise but below that it chatters like a WRC car. Epic noise!

I also have struck a deal with a chap on here for some Rays that require abit if work.

Very impressed by the forum though, reminds me of the s15oc where its not inundated with "youngun's" yet! Like sxoc and Driftworks.