Which new models are uglier than their predecessors?

HEADPHONES

The original Ford Ka was kind of cute and fresh when it came out.

Followed by the STREETKA and SPORTKA keeping things funky.

Last year my neighbour bought his wife the newer version.

Ugly from all angles. Even the ones with the sport bodykit ( I use the term loosely! ) look bad.

They got rid after a few months for a new polo.

My eyes no longer bleed when looking outside.

New Scirocco is much prettier than the old one. Whether it has as much personality as the old one is up for debate.

Common for lots of cars, always seems that the older cars had more 'character' - whatever that means? Does it mean, it broke down more? Or that the technology wasnt available to make curves so we had edges? :lol:

I am sure the 370z will in about 10 years suddenly have character compared to the new model, character it doesn't have now...because its old?

What about Capri, Probe, Cougar? Certainly the Capri was the best but I'm not sure where I stand on the Probe and Cougar as they were both :yuck: .

I loved the probe - mine used to get lots of positive comments, really think if it it had a different name all would of been different

pr2.jpg

Newest version of the Audi a8 isn't as nice as it's predecessor

The first Vitara looked great, then it went gay. Latest one is quite cool though

Mazda 323- couple of nice fastback models, then the first hatch was a big step backwards. My wife now has the Mazda 3 sport saloon which is nice. Latest one looks good too

MR2 roadster may have been a very, but it had the best engine and chassis, and was by far a better drive, I don't tend to listen to peoples opinions on a car unless they've owned it or driven it. Alright it was bug eyed, but it was a cracking car. Also the jag xk was better in the old x100 format compared to the new x150. Saying that the new one has better running gear and chassis. I'd take the old looks on the new chassis and running gear.