Which new models are uglier than their predecessors?

HEADPHONES

Interesting debate we've started, everyones opinions will differ with each car

Disagree with ekona about the ferraris- the 355 was lovely but for me the 360 was one of the nicest to date

The scirocco is eye catching but it's a golf that's been to the gym- not a coupe like the previous models

Here's another one- the new Honda CRV..... wtf? :yuck:

Interesting debate we've started, everyones opinions will differ with each car

Disagree with ekona about the ferraris- the 355 was lovely but for me the 360 was one of the nicest to date

Have to agree with Ekona.

328 better than 348, then back on track with the 355, but the 360 was a step back again. For what my opinions worth. :p

350z is definitely better looking than a 370z and also a more involving drive...

Didn't know you had driven a 370 over an extended period and have to disagree on the 'drive' preference (both in factory spec) as I have found the 370 as "involving" as the 350. But I agree the 350 look is very special and better than the 370.

Interesting that the body of opinion over a range of cars favours the originals (that I mostly agree with) but disagree with LFR4N about the look of the new Sciricco as I find that a real eye catcher. But how it drives compared to the earlier versions I have no idea.

Nope only a quick drive of Rosie and a slightly longer run in a Couple 6 months earlier, but neither felt as good as the 350 but maybe because I dont like the look of them I was never going to love it....

As for the new Roc I very nearly bought one... does look like a van from some angles though :shrug:

New scirocco is a nice car. No denying it. But these 2 have bags more character.

aDk0MfK3.jpg

epcp_0606_05_z+1994_volkswagen_corrado_vr6+photo.jpg

Current one is a hatchback- not a coupe. Same as the brera and astra/megane who replaced their coupes with sporty 3dr hatches

Thought the new Scirocco was a fantastic piece of design, looks like a coupe, but two very usable back seats. Heres the front end of mine...

IMG_0271.jpg

I just loved the styling from all angles, from the rear gives the impression of a wide stanced sports car, front looked mean, stunning curves along the bodywork. Again based on looks, one of the best looking cars out there IMO.

• Like 1