Argggh some f'kers keyed rosie

Will370z

Cheers for the comments guys, odd though im not that angry, im annoyed im going to have to fork out to get it fixed but, and this is going to sound odd, but its just a car. I love it to bits and in the year i've had it ive loved it to bits. But I've been too fussy and protective, and Every stone chip or the 1 alloy scratch sent me raving.

Then i realised i cant wrap the car up in cotten wool, its my daily drive and shes there to drive. In the process shes going to get chips, more worn and a few more squeaks and rattles. But we had fun getting them and the car is there to enjoy. So oddly im not as annoyed as i thought id be, it can easily get fixed.

Never thought id say that (and ive not even been drinking)

Cheers for the comments guys, odd though im not that angry, im annoyed im going to have to fork out to get it fixed but, and this is going to sound odd, but its just a car. I love it to bits and in the year i've had it ive loved it to bits. But I've been too fussy and protective, and Every stone chip or the 1 alloy scratch sent me raving.

Then i realised i cant wrap the car up in cotten wool, its my daily drive and shes there to drive. In the process shes going to get chips, more worn and a few more squeaks and rattles. But we had fun getting them and the car is there to enjoy. So oddly im not as annoyed as i thought id be, it can easily get fixed.

Good attitude :thumbs:

(whoever did it is still a scrot!)

+10000

Brilliant attitude, very Zen it's the only way to live with our crap society unfortunately.

That's an insult to scrots.

Really bad news that.

Don't know whether I'd be able to control my rage if I actually caught someone keying my car.

If you got done for beating the the criminal concerned could you plea a crime of passion.......or temporary insanity?

It's an unspoken rule.......don't mess with a man's motor!

Hope this incident becomes a distant memory once Rosie is restored to her former glory.