Argggh some f'kers keyed rosie

Will370z

Parked up at a friends house last night to celebrate burns night, left the car there and went to pick it this morning to find someone has keyed the back wing over the wheel arch.....grrrrrrr.

Looks like i will be booking it in to tgm for a respray. Dammit.

I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you dont fix my car now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.

Edited by Dave-350
  • Like 4

FFS Will, I'm really sorry to hear about this, you've only just got her back too. Hope you get is sorted soon buddy.

Aye i think she likes all the attention she gets at the garage. Popping over to tim at tgm one evening next week to get a quote.vthey will look after her there.

Then i'll book her in for a proper detail before wales as a treate.

Annoying but these things happen i guess

Just got your message Will, I'll hold fire for now then. I hope it wasn't Nissan taking revenge.

Either way its a poor show from a fecker!! Heartless bastards. I feel for you matey I really do.

:console:

Thanks, hopefully i'll get tom to book it in in the next couple of weeks so we should have plenty of time for the detail before wales

Sorry to hear this will - I know its no consolation - you hear a lot of people say its done over jealousy ..............I don't believe that at all, I see it as group of idiots (as they are passing - they're generally to lazy to go out of their way) just see a nice car and think it will be funny to f*ck with it

That sucks..............so sorry to hear that Will.

Credit to you for not totally blowing a fuse. Sadly it seems Rosie is getting too familiar with repair garages of one sort or another, so perhaps a nice shampoo and soak; nice rub down; a little bit of buffing up; some good waxing and special attention to her more intimate areas might get you 2 sharing more time together ;)

• Like 1

Sorry to hear that Will...Just mindless f***ck wits..!!

Somebody drove into my sons Golf last weekend and pi**ed off.

£450 damage, cannot put it through his insurance as he will loose

his no claims and has £300 excess anyway..Complets S**it HEADS..!!

:rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: