n00b from Bristol

Hi all

I joined last week so thought I better start a thread and introduce myself.

I don't actually own a 350z yet, the reason for joining was to read through here and get a better understanding of the car, etc prior to buying!

I currently have a 106 Quiksilver (first car) so as you can imagine, I cant wait to own something a bit quicker! I think I'm going to keep my motor for another 12 or so months then buy (insurance will drop and it gives me some time to save)

I have had a look through the Zeds for Sale forum and I am already excited about buying one...it might get to the summer time and I will just cave in and buy something a bit sooner than planned, but the good thing is I am in no rush so I can wait for the right car for me

Anyway, Hello again :)

Thanks all!

No doubt I will have some questions nearer the time to buying, I hope to buy a car off here though, it seems you lot certainly look after and appreciate your zeds

Choptop - Where is the SW meet normally held and how regularly? I would be very interested in coming along some time