Snow Watch

AK350Z

We've had about 2 inches settled in West Norfolk for about 4 days now, but with temps of -13degC in the night it hasn't melted at all. Not used to temps like that down here! :cold:

Not expecting any more snow until this afternoon, but should be a couple of inches when it gets here.

Somebodys wax is doing a good job there Keyser :wink:

Thats not Wax mate thats my paintwork and Wasso's polishing :wink:

I never got round to waxing as I have to respray a couple of panels :blush:

Just watched someone crash in front of me :wacko:

Went to rescue a damsel in distress, pulled out of her road and a Pug 205 accelerates up the small hill into a sharp left (showing his mates how good his car is in the snow) under steers as he is now going way to fast so stands on the brakes OMG anyway it took him a while to get off the verge and I'm sure it's only minor damage to the front of his car - he did seem to slow down a bit after that :doh:

A I said earlier - be safe out there!

Edited by Keyser

There was one school on the news that stayed open but with a no-work policy, so all the kids and staff are having snowball fights and sledging lessons :lol:

If people listened to the mantra "If your journey isn't vital, then don't drive", we'd all be a lot better off.

There was one school on the news that stayed open but with a no-work policy, so all the kids and staff are having snowball fights and sledging lessons :lol:

If people listened to the mantra "If your journey isn't vital, then don't drive", we'd all be a lot better off.

makes me laugh, we make the situation worse by gritting. just have a policy that all drivers swap to winter tyres in november, and maybe carry snow chains.

thing is we only get about 5 days of snow a year. can;t always gaurentee where and how much, so it all grinds to a halt. if we had gaurenteed snow for prolonged periods nationwide, then it is easier to manage.