About time I said Hi. Got myself a 350z

Hello all.

I've been snooping on here a little while looking out for advice and a potential new car.

After deciding to sell my S13 200sx project after just getting it in a semi finished state I wanted to move up to something a bit more sensible and more modern.

I was surprised to see the prices of 350's falling into my budget so after shifting my S13 and some parts I wasn't short off what I wanted to spend.

I work on performance nissans anyway so dont mind getting a bit dirty with the mechanical side of things if I have to and the power these cars put out isnt going to scare me everytime I drive it so I got serious looking to get one.

Not long after I saw ChristopherJames' lovely example http://www.350z-uk.c...z-gt-6000-ovno/ so a few messages later I went up with my gf and friend to check it out and of course ended up coming back with it. I know its got some miles on it but its in great condition and has really been looked after well. I shall obviously try my best to keep it that way.

Anyway here is what we all want, Pictures! Chris had some greats ones in his for sale thread so unfortunately mine are just more of the same, albeit dirty after driving in these crap conditions.

Dirty3502_zps65a4401c.jpg

Clean3502_zps1db6a425.jpg

Clean3504_zpsceef7659.jpg

Cheers

Ben