Heads up - Channel 4 tonight -10pm

Ebized

During my visits to London, I noticed a street outside Harrods as a prime place to see some juicy cars - it is the Pitt Street equivalent for us Glasgow lot (except there are decent cars). :lol: From the advert for this TV show, I noticed some of the filming goes on here - and there's me thinking they were just nipping in picking up a pint of milk.

Aren't these boys just living the dreams we all want to be living??

Yes

The British lot came across pretty racist IMO :thumbdown:

Yep that one guy didn't care about the car's he just wanted them out of his little area!

If I was a 20-something, unmarried millionaire living in a restrictive country, would I go and spend 6 weeks in Europe living it up with my mates??? HELL YEAH!!!

I go to Ibiza every year to get away from my own life!! Although I don't take a fleet of Supercars with me or spend £20k on a bar bill!! :lol:

Aren't these boys just living the dreams we all want to be living??

A life where money & possesions mean nothing, bit shallow for me thanks.

Haven't you got that the wrong way round?? A life where money & possessions mean everything would be shallow......

I prefer these guys to the usual british supercar owners too scared to drive their Ferrari's for fear of increasing the mileage and therefore the subsequent devastating depreciation......fair play to them I say. They all came across as fairly decent, respectful guys. Much better than the vile british chavs you see across Europe fighting and throwing up all over the place.....

• Like 1