Heads up - Channel 4 tonight -10pm

Ebized

No way are the authorities going want to be seen getting tough on the Arabs, or anyone else for that matter who are spending BIG money here, as they are probably our best bet of getting out of the recession :lol:

Anyone who saw those insights into Claridges with rooms costing up to £7k a night and they invariably have no vacancies, is just the tip of the iceberg of terms of what tourism brings in for the UK economy.

+ lots

Might just have to pop down the big smoke in June and take a camera, never seen any of this stuff in real life.

As a side note, There's millions of pounds worth of unpaid congestion charges and traffic tickets outstanding on foreign owned cars, but as I've enjoyed that privilege driving abroad myself, I can't criticize! :lol:

Might just have to pop down the big smoke in June and take a camera, never seen any of this stuff in real life.

As a side note, There's millions of pounds worth of unpaid congestion charges and traffic tickets outstanding on foreign owned cars, but as I've enjoyed that privilege driving abroad myself, I can't criticize! :lol:

Hopefully yours don't quite total up to that much :lol:

Probably more difficult to police the fines etc when the arab guys bring a different supercar every year :lol:

As said they're a lot more respectful than a lot of bits are abroad. They don't drink and the only trouble they cause is driving nice cars all bit it a bit dangerously so I'd say it's not bad at all. Seems to me like it's a load of toffs complaining about noise when they live in London! And being pretty dam racist tbh the old bloke was appalling.

I'd welcome them a lot more than a load of drunks throwing up on your door step. It's annoying seen S they won't be complain to the actual car owners.

We still get people moving in by us complaining about the noise the sheep make.

It's bloody rural North Wales. :bangin:

They're quiet until you go into the field :teeth:

That's cos your sheep shagging reputation is well known amongst the woolies :teeth: