Recent Convert

Have been Umming and Ahhing about what car to buy for many months now, but the 350Z was always on the list and in the end saw one in my local Nissan dealer and took the plunge last week with a 2006 Silver 350Z.

I ride motorbikes and was kinda looking for something that would give me the speed/fun/power of a bike in a car at a reasonable price.

Think I found it!

:welcome:

I dont think a 350z is as fast as you might think but its great fun to drive :)

Well, now I'm working for myself, the bike was becoming less practical to visit clients in and remain ready for the office and uncrumpled, the 350Z keeps the fun up whilst sorting out those problems! :)

Well, now I'm working for myself, the bike was becoming less practical to visit clients in and remain ready for the office and uncrumpled, the 350Z keeps the fun up whilst sorting out those problems! :)

Damn, I was hoping you owned a chip shop :teeth::welcome:

Damn, I was hoping you owned a chip shop :teeth::welcome:

Haha! Sadly not, more a reference to a famous Kirsty MacColl song and that I'm in the technology business... :D

(and before you point it out, yes, it was a guy down the chip shop that swears he's elvis, not a man, but there you go)

:welcome:

I dont think a 350z is as fast as you might think but its great fun to drive :)

Definitely not compared to a bike but I reckon the 350Z has exactly the right amount of power for the road. The power is all usable most of the time, sometimes it's good to feel like your getting everything out of the car.

Good choice Chippy, the Zed has Sole and is a nice Plaice to be :D

Good choice Chippy, the Zed has Sole and is a nice Plaice to be :D

Don't start with all the funny lines you wally.... We will be here all day for cods sake :lol:

Lets hope this new member rocks up at lots of meets :thumbs:

Anyway don't take this as a dig Leeroy, certainly don't want to have a roe about it mate :lol:

Don't start with all the funny lines you wally.... We will be here all day for cods sake :lol:

Lets hope this new member rocks up at lots of meets :thumbs:

Anyway don't take this as a dig Leeroy, certainly don't want to have a roe about it mate :lol:

Haha, maybe i didn't think I'd be cool enough for the School or something along those Lines, no one likes to be Cast-off :lol:

Actually i almost made it to a couple of the Kent meets and was disappointed that I couldn't make the Grasshopper a few months back, it ended being huge.

Mebbe I'll turn up like a black sheep in something other than a Nissan at some point if I'm allowed :p