Arran's Azure 350 GT, Exhaust autobahn video finally 9/10/14

Arran

From what I can tell so far the clutch bites a bit harder which is nice for fast changes and the flywheel makes a world of difference. It revs so quick now and picks up so fast in the lower gears especially 2nd and 3rd but all gears are faster to pickup which feels great when moving as the Z hides its weight well I find. Not that its to heavy imo

but when they've bedded in properly and I can go for a serious drive il report back with more info

Arran has good mates who fit stuff for free (or silly mates )...haha and yeah these manifolds are easy to do with the engine in situ if the gearbox is off only takes one hours wip the gearbox, clutch and flywheel out. You do need to press the new release bearing in you just need the wright tools.

Arran,car is looking and sounding the part now!!

P.S you owe me a drink Arran for fitting these parts!!!!!!HAHA

Got some fresh pictures now ive finally been able to give it a proper clean and put my new stickers on. Not the greatest photos but il get some proper ones tomorrow at the Parrot meet :) First time photos showing the wheels actually on the car :lol:

Steps for cleaning today were:

Snowfoamed using Ultimate snow foam

Wheels/tyres and calipers cleaned with 1" detailing brush and bilberry wheel cleaner

Car washed with Dodo juice born to be mild

Dried using Chemical guys wooly mammoth

All windows cleaned with IPA

All windows given Duxback treatment

Exhaust tips and backbox polished with Megs Nxt metyl polish

Tyres dressed with Autosmart highstyle

Car waxed with Nattys blue paste wax

Will do the interior before the meet tomorrow

20131130_153700_zps970095bb.jpg

20131130_153521_zpsd38c31b6.jpg

20131130_153551_zpsa4d5e2d5.jpg

20131130_153908_zps1c58269d.jpg

See some of you tomorrow!

Cheers

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

So another christmas has done the rounds, the mrs and myself went halves on some genuine facelift led rear lights as one of my presents. Ive been wanting them for ages as they just update the car so much aswell as being ALOT brighter so a safety aspect aswell. Took 10 minutes to fit them nice easy access

20131210_153944_zps81884d47.jpg

20131210_154011_zpseb1c5656.jpg

20131210_153847_zps5bb4a27b.jpg

20131224_075926_zps676239dc.jpg

20131210_153854_zpsea1ded9a.jpg

The brake lights are soooo bright :lol: trying to get a picture just makes the camera go funny will try at night from far away next time

Next up is a Motordyne XYZ pipe with resonator thats on order with Tarmac that will see the exhaust system finally complete!, after that i really need to get myself down to the Z shed so i can get the rca mod done on the stereo.

Still need to fit the oil cooler and rocker covers but tha will be done in january, after that its just finishing the car off really, need to get the map tweaked for all the new mods and a few small cosmetic things like gloss black door handles and going to do the headlining in alcantara

Cheers for reading all, til the next time

Arran

Cheers lads, definitely worth the money. Id love crytsal fogs and indicators but they are like 95 quid! Cant be paying that for two small units :lol:

LED rear lights look the dogs danglies. B)

I did hear that the rear lamp assembly (where the indicator & fog light are) could be modified ~ basically along the lines of you remove it and heat it up allowing you to separate the red plastic fog lens from the clear plastic lamp assembly. Then you just fit a red bulb in place to keep it as a fog light. Giving you a nice clear lens assembly the same as the passenger side. Maybe worth looking into if your interested. ;) (possibly in the guides section?!)

Il have a look into the rear indicators, see whats about and how it can be done.

Buster, it looks alot better in person pictures dont do it justice. Alot more colour and depth in reality camera cant really get hold off. Its different to the norm :)

Il have a look into the rear indicators, see whats about and how it can be done.

Buster, it looks alot better in person pictures dont do it justice. Alot more colour and depth in reality camera cant really get hold off. Its different to the norm :)

Found it for you Arran if your interested; http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/22312-how-to-clear-out-uk-oem-fog-light/ :thumbs: