Arran's Azure 350 GT, Exhaust autobahn video finally 9/10/14

Arran

Sarah, Steves forum name is Steve350Z Redline%20styling%20smiley-final.gif Makes the gearchanges alot nicer than standard plus looks lovely

Another small update for the books, My gold HEL braided brake lines turned up from CS on friday B) Another smooth transaction from the guys at CS, cheers lads

Saving all the parts for fitment all in one go in the next few months before the road trip

15_zps14339b80.jpg

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Time for another update to the journal, Mark at Abbey had a couple sets of Motordyne ART pipes doing nothing, so went down to see Mark and get a set of these badboys, i'd researched them to death during the week to see what all the fuss is about especially at £600! and couldnt find anything other than praise for them so i just had to get them :lol: Needless to say as soon as i picked them up, a mate and I went to work to get them fitted. Once on we went for a quick test drive and yep my very own set of ART pipes live up to the hype, definately pulls harder and sounds a bit more exotic as opposed that raw edge it had with the silenced decats and a fair bit quieter to, perfect really happy with these as a complete impulse buy B)

16_zps0b93dedd.jpg

23_zpsc2b029c2.jpg

17_zpsf7ad452b.jpg

Just for comparison until i get an outside one of the ART pipes next week

Silenced decats, stock y pipe and Cobra Y pipe back

th_350znight_zpsd1ec6d23.jpg

Motordyne ART pipes, stock y pipe and Cobra y pipe back

th_350zmotordyne_zps2c246bb5.jpg

Sounds absolutely glorious :teeth:

Also managed to get a nice sunday afternoon clean in today as she was a bit grubby, washed using 2bm/wool mitt with Carlack 68 shampoo, dried using Megs speed detailer and wooly mammoth towel and then sealed using Zaino Z8, Exhaust tips and headlights polished with Megs metyl polish. B E A Utiful B):lol:

18_zps951b1166.jpg

22_zps864b521b.jpg

21_zpscf7f20d3.jpg

19_zpse64247e6.jpg

20_zps3037ebfe.jpg

Will be purchasing an Invidia Gemini in the not to distant future to finally complete the quest for the perfect exhaust setup, and the last few things on the list for the ring trip will be purchased in the next couple months

4x Michelin Pilot Super Sports

Front and rear EBC yellowstuff pads

Silkolene Pro S 5w30

NGK or HKS spark plugs

• 3 weeks later...

Lol it's a special ingredient i use after giving it a few hard worked passes of megs metyl polish :lol:

Other than that just alot of elbow grease every time I was the car, they come up like brand new every time. Cobra won't be on for to much longer anyways as I'm changing it for something else, going to miss it though as it looks great with those tips and sounds it to

Lol it's a special ingredient i use after giving it a few hard worked passes of megs metyl polish :lol:

Other than that just alot of elbow grease every time I was the car, they come up like brand new every time. Cobra won't be on for to much longer anyways as I'm changing it for something else, going to miss it though as it looks great with those tips and sounds it to

You change your exhaust more than I change my wheels!

Is there a reason why you are changing from the cobra cause I was possibly going to either go for cobra or J2 exhaust?

Is there a reason why you are changing from the cobra cause I was possibly going to either go for cobra or J2 exhaust?

I think the Cobra sounds great to be fair, especially for the (relative) cost. :pmtarmac: for great advice and service :thumbs:

Sarah, after speaking to Arran last week he's swapping as he wants the titanium tips which the Invidia offers, Arran bought the Cobra from us and as far as I know, he's been extremely happy with the sound and system... :)

As per our contact, please do let us know if you need any further info... :)

Lol I do change parts on my cars often, especially exhausts. Just try different ones to see what each setup feels/looks and sounds like

Sarah the cobra is a great bit of kit, sounds absolutely wonderful as you can see from the videos :lol: fits great, and looks great with the TP38 tips nice and polished up. For the price or certainly keeps up with the bigger brands. Even with the Motordyne ART pipes it's perfectly acceptable for everyday use I find, I'm just swapping to the invidia because its a true dual setup and those titanium tips with look great on my azure :)

Just waiting for my mate to take his stock exhaust off so I can borrow that for a bit while I sell the cobra and order the invidia, so if anyone's interested in it when it's off let me know. It's only done about 1000 miles

Sarah, after speaking to Arran last week he's swapping as he wants the titanium tips which the Invidia offers, Arran bought the Cobra from us and as far as I know, he's been extremely happy with the sound and system... :)

As per our contact, please do let us know if you need any further info... :)

Will do thanks :) just saving up too I kinda bought another project that has eaten into my zeditis fund lol

• Like 1

Well today is a good day :D after seeing my boys beat man united at the bridge i thought il carry on the blue theme for the day and clean the blue beast, cleaned and protected the interior on saturday so that was one job out the way. Snow foamed the car first, followed by washing with wool mitt and 2bm using chemical guys glossworkz shampoo, wheels and calipers cleaned with bilberry wheel cleaner and 1" detailing brush, car dried with finishkare 425 as an aid and wooly mammoth towel, exhaust tips polished with megs metal polysh then polished and sealed again with belgom alu, tyres dressed with bmw tyre dress and paintwork sealed with zaino z8. Leaving said finish :cloud9:B)

blue_zps266a0af0.jpg

blue5_zps6c5911d1.jpg

blue6_zps26119472.jpg

blue2_zpsf55a58d0.jpg

blue3_zps3941c77c.jpg

blue4_zps796c1f17.jpg

Not the most exciting update ever but after all this shite weather it was due a spring clean :lol:

Comments welcome as usual

Arran