Pristine Detailing would like to say thanks....

Wasso

To the customers who have received detailing services from me, and now appear in my swanky hardback glossy brochurrrrrrre! (That's posh for Brochure)

Your pictures of your car will be used as material to capture future business for Pristine Detailing. With personal thanks to....

Coldel

Slim Jim

Husky

Slim Jim's father

ScottyZ

Here's some pics..... :thumbs:

ac18f755.jpg

59f9781a.jpg

e34a33b1.jpg

2421261f.jpg

969a9957.jpg

6ae89376.jpg

df182ded.jpg

90f5164b.jpg

25e5872a.jpg

efb33719.jpg

f88eb68a.jpg

aea0bbd6.jpg

50159054.jpg

0e56ff9b.jpg

What do you think?

Thanks all :wave: - I was rather apprehensive mainly because I'm useless at design and when you do these web things, you really never know how it's going to turn out once it arrives.

I have to say I'm more than impressed with how it's turned out. The page quality is brilliant. Okay so it cost £40, but that cost is irrelevant if it generates potential business.

That's a nice looking brochure :thumbs: Where did you get it done? It looks similar to the one that my husband had done for me at Christmas which was, fairly embarrassingly, full of photos of me :blush:

I obtained mine via Abelli Photo Books. You download a bit of software and build your book. There's lots to muck around with and very intuitive to use. As I say it's turned out better than I imagined so it's now time to start some marketing and generate some sales pitches.

Great looking brochure mate, but you do realise there's a spelling mistake in there? :headhurt:

:#1: looks very impressive mate. Good luck with it.

Well spotted ekona. Hope you can get it corrected mate.

"preperation"

Thanks both and thanks Will for the call.

I'm a little bamboozled, the software has spell checker and I ensured every page was checked. It never threw any errors, or I never spotted that word underlined.

The Mrs has just come up with a good idea, use that one for throwing around with me, correct the album and get another copy for business presentation.

Really annoyed as apart from that it's flippin perfect.

That's what my husband did as well but I don't think he used the same firm. Both seem to give good results though. Might have given me an idea for my business actually :thumbs:

Just make sure the package spots speeeeling mistaks! Ahhhhhhh :bang:

You can't fault the quality that's for sure.

love the front cover and rear cover, and you've got some great shots that show the quality of your work off. only thing i would say is shame the back grounds aren;t a little more interesting on all the other cars.

but either way, it shows the quality of your work off really well :thumbs:

Cheers everyone for the positive comments, agreed the location shots aren't the greatest, but it keeps the attraction onto the vehicle, so probably best have boring background :lol:

:lol: mrt - you've already got my brain thinking into overdrive and I hope to venture out within the next couple weeks to transform a weekend business into a full time business. Already got a mate of mine talking to his mate who is an editor for a magazine, might be relevant maybe not but we shall see.

Sorry Chris I can't really market humans as part of the business, but thanks for appearing as a special guest. B) oh yes we need to chat. Mids meet this weekend, the Grasshopper meet weekend following and Lakez the weekend after that, then I should have a weekend free, maybe meet for lunch and beer?

Seriously though thanks for the positive feedback, it was my first attempt so I can't complain. I'll see if I can get the correction done FOC if not its two books :lol: