Complete bargain ipod dock!

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been well swizzled somehow. I can't seem to log into telco, I've received no email at all from them (but I did get to and order confirmation page - which I didn't bother to note down :doh: ) and I've tried to get the password reset email resent load of times.....keeps saying its sent but nothing in emails (even checked spam).

Grrrrrr

Picked mine up today - slightly gutted I didn't order more of them - for 13 quid it is a solid bit of kit - not going to bother a decent Hi-Fi system, but for a set of bedroom speakers, you couldn't want much more.

Good shout on this one, expected to get rumbled and them to say there was a mistake until I actually had the box under my arm - chucked it in the boot of the Zed and drove off like a getaway driver :)

Just had a text from them saying my order has been delayed until Thursday !!!

It was down for delivery on Saturday,but was actualy delivered yesterday. So what will happen next ??

If your going to mess up, then mess up BIG. :lol:

Dont know if this helps but i only got 2 emails, one to say it had been dispatched and one to say it had arrived at the store ready for collection.

When i clicked on the delivery tracker link it did not recognise the delivery code.

Hope it arrives in the end for you ricey.

It won't let me log in but it will let me send myself a password reset email but nothing ever arrives.

Checked spam and the like but not getting out......servers probably too busy sending order cancelled emails to people :lol:

I may have a few spare ;) just waiting a few days to see what/if I am paying for them I orginally ordered 5 and cancelled them as I decided it was too many then reordered two - they got cancelled by tesco

I have now recieved all 7... i'm not complaining to be honest :lol: