Hi All.

Hello to everyone.

After months of deciding what car to buy next, I finally settled on a 350z. I picked my new baby up yesterday morning and can already say it's the best car I've ever owned. I normally only keep my cars about 6 months before looking for something new, but I can see me keeping this a lot longer (and most likely tuning it).

I'll get some pics up when the weathers a little better. It's a standard black 04 reg. Only mod I think it a small spoiler and a flywhell. Inside it's got a fantastic touch screen sat nav/ipod player.

I don't very often keep my cars basic so sooner or later it will end up tuned a little bit. I'm really liking the look of the VeilSide body kit...

I'm located in the north end of Hampshire. Seen a few other 350's around by me so hoping to meet some local people on here!

All the best guys and girls,

Paul

:welcome:

Where abouts in Hants you located?

Come to the Nissan HQ Tea party next weekend to meet a few of us :thumbs:

I'm in farnborough buddy. That sounds good to me. I'll check out times etc!

:welcome: along, get some pics up when you can and keep us updated with any progress, would love to see how she turns out (if indeed you do go down the veilside route)

I shall do. I'm just checking out some prices for the VeilSide kit. Anyone got any recommendations as to which company is best? I have limited Internet access (stupidly strict work filter).

I'll try and get some pictures up tonight. If the weathers bad I'll put the ones up from the ad!

Cheers,

Paul