Newby From South West Wales

Hello!

I'm Josh, 22, from Pembrokeshire, I've been a member for a number of weeks using the forum for research and gathering info before i purchased my Zed. and finally, i got one! it's an 04 plate, completely standard with 56K and full nissan service history. it already has a pop charger and i've just added a Honda s2000 aerial as recommend by you guys. I'm also attending Japfest on the 12th so i will pop by the stand and say hello! :)

Only plans for the car so far are Rays, Spacers and then lowered! B)

SAM_0390.jpg

SAM_0393.jpg

SAM_0394.jpg

SAM_0395.jpg

i previously owned a Astra coupe 1.8 SE2 and a Astra coupe Turbo (courtenay sport stage 4, 284BHP) which i sold to make room for the new Zed :D

SAM_0197.jpg

e8cdc2e2.jpg

SAM_0156.jpg

Cheers Josh

This is deffo the fastest colour :lol:

As for the wheels, imo these look much better than the rays :blush: in less you intend to change them 19" ect.........

I would leave these on.

:welcome:

Cheers for the warm welcome!! :D

Hi Josh

welcome :thumbs:

whereabouts in Pembs - I'm in Narberth

I'm in Burton near Milford Haven, so not to far away B)

excellent - I'm often around Haverfordwest - keep an eye out :thumbs:

:welcome: from Neath :thumbs:

Car looks very very clean. I also prefer the look of the current alloys to the Rays.

One thing I'd advise.....not just to you but all new & soon to be zed owners.........leave the car running to make sure the rad fans cut in. Better to find out now that the fans don't work instead of when stuck in traffic on the M4 (you can guess what happened to me :wacko: ). The aircon will trigger the fans so make sure it's off when testing.

Enjoy the new smooth power delivery and RWD fun B)

:welcome: from Neath :thumbs:

Car looks very very clean. I also prefer the look of the current alloys to the Rays.

One thing I'd advise.....not just to you but all new & soon to be zed owners.........leave the car running to make sure the rad fans cut in. Better to find out now that the fans don't work instead of when stuck in traffic on the M4 (you can guess what happened to me :wacko: ). The aircon will trigger the fans so make sure it's off when testing.

Enjoy the new smooth power delivery and RWD fun B)

Cheers for the advice, I will be doing this tomorrow :)