Hello everyone..

Hi everyone, I'm Jonathan. I come from the world of evos (MLR). I know quite a bit about evos - Got an evo 8 parked in the garage right now, but I'm clueless about zeds, so to say the least, I'm a newbie which is new to large N/A engined cars. I'll be looking to buy a 350z within the next month, so I'll be browsing all over the place for one. One thing which shocks me is that on the private sales section of this forum, there doesn't seem to be that many zeds for sale.. :blink: Or am I looking in the wrong places? :bangin:

I know the drill, as with most forums... I'll use the search function for any questions!! :lol:

But to help make it a bit easier, could anyone tell me what I should be looking out for when buying a 350z?

Jonathan :)

Welcome!!!

I think you find that most owners on here rarely sell their cars, and when they do, they end up buying another one within 6 months!!! There are a few for sale on here though and as you`d expect from an enthusiasts forum, they are totally minter cars. The members on here cover a wide area though, so you may not find one for sale locally to you - but most people on here have had to travel a long way to get the right car.

Thanks for the welcome guys. :D

I ideally want an Azure 350z.. and it would be even better if someone had one for sale with the Nismo V2 bumper.. :lol:

Glrnet, that blue azure looks nice, but he definitely is extremely far.. I'm in London/Kent. So I'll see what else is around first, if there's nothing, I would consider going across the country for the right car. :thumbs:

So.. anyone wanting to sell up their Azure zed? :p

Cheers for the welcomes. :D

Welcome mate. Click the link in my sig for details of my azure

I love the way your azure looks. B)

I honestly would have snatched it off your hands if the milage was lower.. A bit too high for me. Good luck with the sale though mate. :thumbs:

Searching for a nice azure like yours, with low milage and a good history isn't easy. :surrender: