Oh Dear God.......

Jay

He says he's after a "4 door sports car" - I'm surprised he's not had a go at adding rear seats as he's clearly quite handy when it comes to modding :lol:

If I had the money for such pranks I would love to buy a set of Lambo door hinges from ebay and sneakily get them fitted to my Mum's car just to see a look of pure confusion when she tries to get in.

S.

("Squee"]He says he's after a "4 door sports car" - I'm surprised he's not had a go at adding rear seats as he's clearly quite handy when it comes to modding :lol:

If I had the money for such pranks I would love to buy a set of Lambo door hinges from ebay and sneakily get them fitted to my Mum's car just to see a look of pure confusion when she tries to get in.

S.

HAHAHAHAHAHAH :lol::lol: that would have been a great april fools prank :lol::lol::lol:

Here is some epicness after I played the interested n00b card. This is completely genuine. I edited it to make it easier to read by removing all the standard ebay stuff

Hi,

Your car sounds amazing. What is the total torque on the car after all the modifications?

Thanks,

Sasha

Dear Sasha,

Hi there it would be hard to give accurate figures but the clutch also gives a 300% torque increase as well as the supercharger i have not had it dyno'd recently

Many thanks

- kevdj100

Hard to argue with a clutch that gives 300% increase to torques.