My New Baby

maxi-glasgow

After asking loads of questions and swithering between getting another 350Z after selling the Jaguar XKR or not I decided to buy this car:-

car2.jpeg

car1.jpeg

Typical that it would be pouring of rain and will get more, and better pics up when I can.

Absolutely delighted so far with the purchase.

It was a demonstrator so had 900 miles on the clock, and because it was a demonstrator I think it has the very top spec with Premium Connect etc with reverse camera etc

Really impressed and completely different to the 350 on first impressions, cabin is a much nicer looking place to be and the equipment level is now at a level it should have been from the start of the 350's life.

I'm off to do some more :drive1

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I went it to look at them he was taking me outside and asked if there were any colours I didn't like and as I was walking out I said Blue!!! Only to see the two demonstrators they had were Blue and Grey but the Grey was an automatic and I wanted back into a manual.

But looking at it again, I'm not sure if they have changed the blue colour from the first 370's because I always felt they looked like a cheap blue but now it's a more metallic blue like the 350 was and I am loving it. Makes the car look so bright and makes it really stand out in a crowd and everyones heads were turning when I was out driving.

I know Jamie, I would have jumped at the chance if this didn't come off.

Not sure your point about the shade of blue is right looking at yours compared to one of the first 370's I saw in September 2009, but I do know what you mean - the sales photos did tend to make it look lighter.

P1060270.jpg

But certainly not as deep as the Azure.

Whatever, enjoy :thumbs:

.... very top spec with Premium Connect etc with reverse camera etc

erm .... correct me if I'm wrong but at the moment the only version with a reversing camera is the GT edition (and they don't come in blue either)

yours will be the GT with Premium Pack ?

.... very top spec with Premium Connect etc with reverse camera etc

erm .... correct me if I'm wrong but at the moment the only version with a reversing camera is the GT edition (and they don't come in blue either)

yours will be the GT with Premium Pack ?

Yes it's a GT.

I have not got used to using the reverse camera yet as it makes everything look quite far away when your in fact getting close, will take time to use it properly.