My New Baby

maxi-glasgow

And I was thinking I had the only blue 370 in Glasgow :D

You didn't buy it from Macklin motors Darnley did you buy chance? I had a test drive in their blue demonstrator before I got mine elsewhere. it had the connect premium pack with the reversing camera. Was a very nice car.

Personally I love the blue (although I'm biased) :)

Yes that's the one I bought. Saved a fortune over brand new with around 900 miles on the clock and fully spec'd.

Yea I agree. I would have liked to have bought that car from them but they were offering a seriously poor trade in price on my 350z. I got £2000 more else where. :)

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

And I was thinking I had the only blue 370 in Glasgow :D

You didn't buy it from Macklin motors Darnley did you buy chance? I had a test drive in their blue demonstrator before I got mine elsewhere. it had the connect premium pack with the reversing camera. Was a very nice car.

Personally I love the blue (although I'm biased) :)

Yes that's the one I bought. Saved a fortune over brand new with around 900 miles on the clock and fully spec'd.

Yea I agree. I would have liked to have bought that car from them but they were offering a seriously poor trade in price on my 350z. I got £2000 more else where. :)

That's some coincidence as I got £2k more selling my car privately than what they could offer on part exchange.

But it wasn't just them I was offered the exact same amount at 3 different garages, just because it was a Jaguar XKR and not something any of these garages would sell themselves.