My New Baby

maxi-glasgow

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've just looked it up - GT Pack now comes with an "option" for reversing camera

so whoever specked your car up :thumbs: made it more expensive than the GT Edition :scare:

ps

GT Edition comes in

Ebisu Black

Black Rose - the best and fastest colour :boxing:

Storm White

Picked up new owners manual in its leather case and also brand new 370Z mats.

What a difference the mats make when you open the door, lovely.

Just out of curiosity does the leather case have an Z logo on it or is it a generic Nissan case with Nissan embossed on it?

Just out of curiosity does the leather case have an Z logo on it or is it a generic Nissan case with Nissan embossed on it?

Just says Nissan. Then I happened to look in cubby behind drivers seat and found the original case with manual.

But there is no manual for navigation system in either case, did everyone else get one?

Just says Nissan. Then I happened to look in cubby behind drivers seat and found the original case with manual.

But there is no manual for navigation system in either case, did everyone else get one?

Yep, you should have a separate Navigation System manual.

I take it the one you found had the Z logo? Mine has it, Nissan only supply one case with the manuals, but it's not big enough to take the satnav manual as well as all the others!

I take it the one you found had the Z logo? Mine has it, Nissan only supply one case with the manuals, but it's not big enough to take the satnav manual as well as all the others!

Mine was all there and fits in the one original case. Perhaps the connect premium manual is thicker, although I can't see why :shrug:

Both the case that I found in the car and the new one they ordered me in had Nissan embossed on the front, neither had a Z on the front.

And neither had the Sat Nav manual in there but there is plenty space for another manual as only the user manual and warranty book in there along with couple of leaflets.

• 2 weeks later...

And I was thinking I had the only blue 370 in Glasgow :D

You didn't buy it from Macklin motors Darnley did you buy chance? I had a test drive in their blue demonstrator before I got mine elsewhere. it had the connect premium pack with the reversing camera. Was a very nice car.

Personally I love the blue (although I'm biased) :)

And I was thinking I had the only blue 370 in Glasgow :D

You didn't buy it from Macklin motors Darnley did you buy chance? I had a test drive in their blue demonstrator before I got mine elsewhere. it had the connect premium pack with the reversing camera. Was a very nice car.

Personally I love the blue (although I'm biased) :)

Yes that's the one I bought. Saved a fortune over brand new with around 900 miles on the clock and fully spec'd.