New Owner from West Sussex

samu23

Hi Guys

Thought it introduce myself, I just picked up my my first 350z from Essex and drove it back to Sussex on Sunday. Moving from a 1990 MR2 turbo, so this is a bit of a change, absolutely love it so far its a gunmetal grey, GT pack with the rays alloys.

I will upload a picture when I can.

Cheers

Sam

Im in Worthing, so would be nice to meet up with some of you. I used to be a member on IMOC (Internation MR2 Owners Club) and we often used to meet up.

The numberplate reads cool zed, but I dont think its completely legal :blush: the original 54 plate reg will be put back on this weekend.

I have the problem of the skipping Bose sound system, just trying to decide whether to replace it or to do the iPod hack. Anyone done anything creative with the cubby hole? I want to keep this car as standard as possible however, it just seems begging for something to be in there.

Cheers

Sam

Im in Worthing, so would be nice to meet up with some of you. I used to be a member on IMOC (Internation MR2 Owners Club) and we often used to meet up.

The numberplate reads cool zed, but I dont think its completely legal :blush: the original 54 plate reg will be put back on this weekend.

I have the problem of the skipping Bose sound system, just trying to decide whether to replace it or to do the iPod hack. Anyone done anything creative with the cubby hole? I want to keep this car as standard as possible however, it just seems begging for something to be in there.

Cheers

Sam

I think just about every zed has a skipping Bose system, mine included, I just can't bring myself to buy a new head unit especially when I drive it once in a blue moon! :wacko:

Welcome to the club and congrats on the purchase. :thumbs:

Quite a few things you can do with the cubby hole, car pc, mount your iPod in there, mount a satnav etc....I have an AFR gauge in mine to keep an eye on things. Do a search for cubby and they will all pop up.

Very nice mate. :thumbs: like the Plate too! B)

Most people change the aerial for an s2000 stubby as a first mod, rad and oil caps.

The Bose is very annoying, gets right on my nerves too, just haven't found the time to wrip the car apart and do the hack or change the HU.