Sports and Hobbies.

stuarty

Previously showjumping/cross country events, but my boy is now retired

Mean't to say in my first post. I've been training in TaeKwon -Do for 20 years and I was in Scotland team. I ruptured my anterior cruciate ligament in may 2010 and had a full ACL reconstruction in Janurary this year.

Started Boxing to keep the pressure off my Knee and to loose some weight in September. I'm due to start back my own training in two weeks. :yahoo:

MPLavery (my other half) got his 3rd Dan in TaeKwon-Do last year, he was in the England team a couple of years ago and was teaching up until July this year, but has taken a break from it and going back next year, he has knee issues but nothing like that!!

I practise MMA pretty regularly, used to train 3 or 4 times a week at Tsunami gym in Cambridge but I don't spend much time in Cambridge these days so not as regular any more unfortunately. I'm also working towards a PPL, so most of my 'hobbies' time at weekends gets taken up with that these days :thumbs:

DB

I have rc nitro cars and trucks which are a sh1tload of fun.

Used to be into the gym in a big way and struggling to get back into it(you have seen the poor efforts first hand Stuarty :lol: )

Done kickboxing for a bit.

Used to play basketball, rugby and ice hockey when I was a bit younger.

Now it's all about the cars and the gym.

Airsoft. Some of you will know it but I imagine most won't! It's similar to paintball, but with fully automatics bb guns, and a lot more like Military Simulation. The guns look and perform better, the players are better (not all 10 year old chav birthday parties!) and I love it! Basically grown men playing soldiers, but it's good exercise and good fun!

305128_2320032728026_1465776534_32582791_4639253_n.jpg

155580_1732184872197_1465776534_31777686_4486831_n.jpg

5609_1199960366917_1465776534_30532851_8332965_n.jpg

:boxing:

Used to be a semi-pro footballer, now just a Sunday footballer :blush:

Yeah but you were very good in your day bud :thumbs:

johnbarnes.JPG

:lol:

And star of 71 Degree's North - voted off not once, but twice! You're a bit out of shape these days mate :lol:

I'm part of the MTB crew even though we have no hills darn sarf, I have to head to Mr AKs to have a good bike ride :teeth:

Airsoft. Some of you will know it but I imagine most won't! It's similar to paintball, but with fully automatics bb guns, and a lot more like Military Simulation. The guns look and perform better, the players are better (not all 10 year old chav birthday parties!) and I love it! Basically grown men playing soldiers, but it's good exercise and good fun!

Can't believe I missed this off my list as well, totally forgot :bangin: Where do you play?

DB

Can't believe I missed this off my list as well, totally forgot :bangin: Where do you play?

DB

Play all over the place mate, always happy to make an awesome roadtrip to a site (especially in a Zed.. the boot is actually a good shape for gun bags!)

Xsite High Wycombe was my first site and my 'regular' site (although dont play that regularly outside summer because team mates are at Uni). Xsite is a bit aimed at new players and does more paintball style games, but its very well run and marshalled and is a good day out. Also pop down to Ground Zero every now and then, woodland and Urban, been to Urban Assault up in Peterbrough too. And a couple of other one time trips! Yourself?