New Member today

bob1

]Hi Everyone - Just joined today. My brief story - Having had every Z from a 260 (Yes I am over 50) with a gap of 2 years, I decided to buy another 350 (2003) 2 months ago as a 2nd car and improve the spec and performance as my hobby/distraction. Having addressed all of the basic needs of the car ie new discs, pads, air filter system, new exhaust etc, I then spotted an imaculate( 2006) model at an Aston Martin garage near to me, the car had had everything done to it performance wise and the body was great too. I decided to take the plunge and do the part ex plus a few bob. After I road tested it I was a bit worried about the clutch which was showing signes of serious ware and asked them to check it. I gave the garage 1 week to prep the car and they said everything had been checked and the clutch was fine . I collected the car yesterday and it looked and sounded great. I drove it away and after 1/2 a mile the clutch packed in but I managed to get it back to the garage. Stratstone Aston martin - good as gold agreed to completly replace the clutch by a nissan dealer and it will be ready for me next Wednesday. probably a bit of strange fortune in a way, given the price of clutch replacement, so I now look forward to Wednesday again and my new car. I hope thats the end of the Story !!!

post-8960-135011913135_thumb.jpg