POST YOUR ZED PIC OF THE DAY.............

manphibian

8 hours ago, davey_83 said:

Mate wow, she looks great. Any dashcam footage? 

Yes, but it's 12 minutes long!

I'm going to buy and download a few of the pro pics, so I'll post here when I've done that.

Edited by Loadmaster

22 hours ago, Loadmaster said:

Yes, but it's 12 minutes long!

I'm going to buy and download a few of the pro pics, so I'll post here when I've done that.

You can upload directly to youtube and trim it from pit stop area to the long straight on the way back about 8-9 minutes if you were cruising lol

You can Upload as Unlisted and share the 🔗. Only people that click on the link can watch it. 

4 hours ago, GranTurismoEra said:

You can upload directly to youtube and trim it from pit stop area to the long straight on the way back about 8-9 minutes if you were cruising lol

You can Upload as Unlisted and share the 🔗. Only people that click on the link can watch it. 

Ok might try that.

BTG wasn't impressive, approximately 10:15 but have only driven two or three laps each year on the one annual visit for the past 10 years.

I did my best without overdoing it and obviously remained cautious - I'm sure a more experienced 'ring driver would have done better in my car.

Roll on June 2024!

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, GranTurismoEra said:

Yeah better safe than sorry. Theres a huge fine for crashing apparently. 

It's not looked upon as a fine as far as I'm aware - you simply pay for all the damage you've caused to the track and infrastructure, ambulance/helicopter if really serious, tow charges, plus closure time if it's significant. Plus of course the damage to your own car.

It can run into thousands of Euros.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Loadmaster said:

It's not looked upon as a fine as far as I'm aware - you simply pay for all the damage you've caused to the track and infrastructure, ambulance/helicopter if really serious, tow charges, plus closure time if it's significant. Plus of course the damage to your own car.

It can run into thousands of Euros.

Makes sense but wow...I can see some drivers bank accounts flash before their eyes as the back end gets loose!

3 hours ago, GranTurismoEra said:

Makes sense but wow...I can see some drivers bank accounts flash before their eyes as the back end gets loose!

My bank account is flashing through my eyes and I have not been on a track day yet 😂

My buddy also has a Mach 1, he went to a track day yesterday at Area 27 (https://area27.ca)

So.........

Track day cost $800

Insurance $400 ( you can only get insurance from a US provider using a US address. No Insurance from Canada in Canada)

Hotel for 2 nights $700 (as its 4 hour drive from where we live)

New set of Cup2 Tyres $3500 (cos you ruined the last set on your track day)

2x Tanks of fuel $240

... and here is the worse bit......

New tyres for your F350 truck and dual axel trailer cos some ***** slashed them all at the hotel in the middle of the night + mobile call out to replace .... $6k

I am sure you can do the math ...... 😱

I think I am going to save some more money 😂

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

.....People still slash tires...They not scared of being shot over there.....

£1200 should do for a set of 4 premium tires. £3000 seems..... More expensive than flight lessons! Its cheaper to hire private security these days to watch your car while you go inside 👀

Laguna Seca and Willow Springs must be cheap then lol

Edited by GranTurismoEra

8 hours ago, DoogyRev said:

My bank account is flashing through my eyes and I have not been on a track day yet 😂

My buddy also has a Mach 1, he went to a track day yesterday at Area 27 (https://area27.ca)

So.........

Track day cost $800

Insurance $400 ( you can only get insurance from a US provider using a US address. No Insurance from Canada in Canada)

2x Tanks of fuel $240

New tyres for your F350 truck and dual axel trailer cos some ***** slashed them all at the hotel in the middle of the night + mobile call out to replace .... $6k

Wow what is wrong with people,do they get a kick out of it surely not 

5 hours ago, GranTurismoEra said:

.....People still slash tires...They not scared of being shot over there.....

£1200 should do for a set of 4 premium tires. £3000 seems..... More expensive than flight lessons! Its cheaper to hire private security these days to watch your car while you go inside 👀

Laguna Seca and Willow Springs must be cheap then lol

its prob someone mentally unstable or on drugs, as for being shot, Canada is not as bad as the USA, normal folks don't really carry guns on the street, that only the gangs. 

not £'s.... $CAD, my PS4S were $2800 Fitted, cup 2's are more expensive 

He's been to Willow springs already and has a Leguna Seca trip booked for November 😎

• Like 1

19 hours ago, DoogyRev said:

So.........

Track day cost $800

2x Tanks of fuel $240

update - it was a homeless woman, CCTV saw her just rock up takes big knife out of her bag and go round slashing his tyres …. WTF 😳 

• Sad 2

On 28/06/2023 at 10:24, ShortPaul said:

Wow what is wrong with people,do they get a kick out of it surely not 

22 hours ago, DoogyRev said:

update - it was a homeless woman, CCTV saw her just rock up takes big knife out of her bag and go round slashing his tyres …. WTF 😳 

Can easily get her smeone will tell on her for a few bucks... but jail is what they want. 3 meals off the streets. Id let the lady of the house slap her around. She,ll never do it again.

I couldn't hold off the E30 behind me for long and as soon as I was flung out at the exit of the Karussell he was gone. Mind you, he had a roll cage and was wearing a helmet, so I had no chance! 🤣

racetracker_22456949_356377.jpg

Edited by Loadmaster
  • Like 3