Little known facts about the 350Z

Impressed

Frost Blue possibly?

35263d1150317586-frost-leather-img_0293.jpg

Yep. I think they were actually called Frost Grey rather than Frost Blue - my mistake. If you google 350z Frost Grey you can see some pix of them.

In addition, on the roadster, if you had the frost interior you could spec a grey roof to match!

If you go above 105mph... the bonnet pops up FACT!

After going about 105mph.. you have brown stained seats. FACT.

After getting brown stained seats... you realise you can stop from 105mph to 0mph in face rippingly quick time. FACT

• Haha 1

• 4 weeks later...

i am under the impression that they really are nothing more than a good looking bag of shite,, paid £10k for mine 2 months ago, 24hrs later the airbag light was flashing, 8 wks later the engine man light comes on, rubbish a bag of @*!# in disguise had 2 scoobies differant models

drove em like i stole em nothing after 3yrs, abuse. :rant:

i am under the impression that they really are nothing more than a good looking bag of shite,, paid £10k for mine 2 months ago, 24hrs later the airbag light was flashing, 8 wks later the engine man light comes on, rubbish a bag of @*!# in disguise had 2 scoobies differant models

A well maintained Zed shouldn't cause all that to happen. I'd be questioning the person who sold it to you rather than just ranting on here.

A well maintained Zed shouldn't cause all that to happen. I'd be questioning the person who sold it to you rather than just ranting on here.

+1

I think you have, what they call in the trade, been done me laddo.

Have you solved these problems, what was the outcome?

This thread is awesome, I now need to go find a boot release I didn't know about and try to make the cd change when holding seek!

FWIW, one full tank of 102ron fule will last approximately 8 laps on the Nurburgring, great fun starting the laps to find the fuel warning light coming on a day after you filled up!

likewise 1 tank of fuel is enough to drive from basingstoke to Adenau (just out side the ring) 450 miles ~ and still only put in 62L

There's a pointless little card holder on the passenger side that is just big enough for a credit card, and great fun when you tell people it's your glove box and they should push the button to open it :)

sounds like you bought a bucket mate... you should have asked on here before buying and somebody would help you look at it. The airbag light is an easy fix. The eml may be decats or something causing it.....

I drive mine hard always. Never had an issue.

• 2 weeks later...

Few more Ive discovered recently:

The JDM fuel consumption thingy wont show less than 3.1 km/l (thats 7.2 mpg) :dry:

It is actually possible to hit cats eyes with the front bumper if you run low enough :yahoo:

Trying to use the emergency boot release when the gas strut things arent working is painful. :doh:

• 3 weeks later...