• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I Got a new No plate from my daughters for daddys day Ahhhhhhh :clap:

C5 KKJ whicj means nothing to any one that doesn't know me :lol:

C5 My initials are CS KKJ - Kim (My long suffering wife), Karrah (daughter 1 teenage emo goth vampire :shrug:) Jessica (daughter 2, just turned teen still deciding on which rebellious route to take)

mine......

IMG_0829.jpg

Can't believe you let them sit on your bonnet! Just looking at the bracelet etc on the hand on your paintwork! Not to mention number 2 looks like she might leave a dent...... :lol:

mine......

IMG_0829.jpg

Can't believe you let them sit on your bonnet! Just looking at the bracelet etc on the hand on your paintwork! Not to mention number 2 looks like she might leave a snail trail...... :lol:

EFA.

Probably worth pointing out here for all of us that do have cherished plates that, in the case of a write-off or stolen and not recovered, the insurance company become the owners of the plate and you do not have an automatic right to getting it back. So before you take the payout, make sure that you've either got the value of the plate included in it OR you get the insurer to transfer the plate back to you. You stand to lose the plate possibly forever if you don't do this.

Might not be an issue if you've got a cheap plate you don't care about, but it very well might be if it's worth a few quid or has sentimental value.

Probably worth pointing out here for all of us that do have cherished plates that, in the case of a write-off or stolen and not recovered, the insurance company become the owners of the plate and you do not have an automatic right to getting it back. So before you take the payout, make sure that you've either got the value of the plate included in it OR you get the insurer to transfer the plate back to you. You stand to lose the plate possibly forever if you don't do this.

Might not be an issue if you've got a cheap plate you don't care about, but it very well might be if it's worth a few quid or has sentimental value.

thankyou so much for saying this!!!!!!!! :notworthy:

I didn't know that and it hadn't crossed my mind what would happen.

Thanks for pointing that out.

:thumbs: