What are you doing this weekend?

choptop

Bank Holiday Weekend is upon us. What is everyone up to?

Hopefully going up to Castle Combe as it is Lotus Day up there but it is raining at the moment and I am waiting for it to stop.

Queue the violins.Well I was supposed to be getting the rattle sorted on the zed and lashing some cash on good food,drink and some holiday gear but the accountant has messed up my wages, so now I still have the rattle and the added bonus of not much cash :angry: and not much to do! :thumbdown:

Well picked up my Z on Thursday late afternoon and have since been doing the normal combing over the car getting it back upto scratch and driving it lots and doing some more driving over this bank holiday! Since getting it already gone through £70 of fuel and just got back in from putting another £75 in the tank to last me for the rest of it. Need to seriously get this initial enjoyment of having the zed out of my system... cant see that happening though!

ricey you up for a home invasion on monday?

me and husky will be coming back past you hopefully with my new baby. :teeth:

Mate I'm out and about in taffyland walking dogs or some such merriment. I'll wave as you pass :byebye:

wedding reception followed by a road trip and my new car hopefully :teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth:

What car u getting now rich?

I'm down in Manchester with the missus, spending most of our time on the curry mile :snack: