Stood down as a moderator

Beavis

You dont fancy coming and moderating on the SXOC do you?? We need a couple of enforcer types ;):D

Tempting :teeth::lol:

we had a few run ins in the early days before I turned into a responsible Trader but I've always respected you 'especially when u banned Sarnie'. :lol:

Yes certainy a forum highlight. I remember he sent me a pm one night when he was clearly drunk after we fell out the first time telling me how much he loved me! :scare::lol:

Do I still get first refusal on your car Dave ? :thumbs:

Vultures are out Dave - a little premature me thinks ;)

Yep not for sale. Car probably looks the best it ever as especially after its winter mega detail B)

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

we had a few run ins in the early days before I turned into a responsible Trader but I've always respected you 'especially when u banned Sarnie'. :lol:

Yes certainy a forum highlight. I remember he sent me a pm one night when he was clearly drunk after we fell out the first time telling me how much he loved me! :scare::lol:

Does Markie know he has a rival for your affections :p

Do I still get first refusal on your car Dave ? :thumbs:

Race you for it? :boxing:

Four wheels only please.

Your choice ....... Cadwell or M180 ?

PS ......... TIP .............. you'd stand a better chance at Cadwell

It may be worth mentioning again guys that its pretty much a pleasure to moderate this forum. Now and again we have to make some judgement calls which may not to be everyones liking.

It can be a thankless task over the winter when there are no show and meets to push.

In the main its pretty simple and we dont mind, I dont have the admin tasks to do though which makes it easier.

Its not easy selecting moderators though and as the site becomes busier there is more to do.

Dave has done a splendid job on here and has put a lot of time and effort into the forum.

The team very much operate as a team and its always difficult to recruit new guys to join up.

Chris Mike, Chris I and Neo spend a lot of time making this forum work and its worth remembering that its there knwledge and experience that keeps this place running.

The green guys have it easy compared to them but have to deal with the tantrums as well. :p

Thanks for all your hard work over the 2 and half years I have been on the site buddy :thumbs: I know that the forum has changed a fair bit since the "old days" :lol: but hey ho.... unfortunately thats just one of those things. But I have to say...... you were defo one my fav mods..... got a good laugh and you were straight cut..... no Bull sh!t.

:thumbs::drunk::#1:

To be fair as much of a talker that I am, I never had any major dealings with you but had a couple of telling offs :blush: . As Jay said, straight cut, we discussed the issues-no bullshit involved and that was that. Glad to see your not totally deserting us. Hopefully you can get a bit more enjoyment now. :thumbs:

It may be worth mentioning again guys that its pretty much a pleasure to moderate this forum. Now and again we have to make some judgement calls which may not to be everyones liking.

It can be a thankless task over the winter when there are no show and meets to push.

In the main its pretty simple and we dont mind, I dont have the admin tasks to do though which makes it easier.

Its not easy selecting moderators though and as the site becomes busier there is more to do.

Dave has done a splendid job on here and has put a lot of time and effort into the forum.

The team very much operate as a team and its always difficult to recruit new guys to join up.

Chris Mike, Chris I and Neo spend a lot of time making this forum work and its worth remembering that its there knwledge and experience that keeps this place running.

The green guys have it easy compared to them but have to deal with the tantrums as well. :p

As the newb I'd like to give this a big +1