New to the scene

Hi guys

Been wanting a 350z ever since they first came out, so i checked the net and found this very helpful site all about them, i had noticed a few banners at japfest & other shows that led me here aswell. All in all very usefull site.

Four weeks ago I took the plunge and managed to buy a very nice zed in a place called Kirkaldy in Scotland.

Had all the spec i wanted: 07 plate, Azure blue, Gt pack, sat nav, xenons, cruise control, one previous owner, Full Nissan service history, and only 18,000 miles.

Managed to get it all for £14k, so was pretty chuffed with my purchase. :cloud9:

Sadly I mostly live in norwich so it was a pretty long drive back, but luckily got used to the car quickly and loved every minute of the drive.

I have been on previous car forums so i'll do the standard thing and post some pics. The only mods ive done is put my private plate on and get a new tax disk holder.

I do have some mods in mind but for now im just enjoying driving it. I also do have the standard stone chips in the bonnet, so does this mean i'm part of the club now?

Here are the pics hope you like.

DSC_0002.jpg

DSC_0007.jpg

DSC_0009.jpg

DSC_0010.jpg

DSC_0012.jpg

DSC_0015.jpg

:welcome: nice looking motor there mate :thumbs:

Thank you, it took me a while to find one that I really liked as all the others i looked at were not very well looked after and badly abused, which surprised me as I thought it was quite a driving enthusiasts car :wacko:

:welcome: nice looking motor there mate :thumbs:

Thank you, it took me a while to find one that I really liked as all the others i looked at were not very well looked after and badly abused, which surprised me as I thought it was quite a driving enthusiasts car :wacko:

Spot on there - I saw some utter dogs before we got our. I can't believe people buy a car like the Zed then abuse it to death!