Just joined up

Hi there 350z fan from Dundee had my car for a year now and still smile every time i get in just cant find any faults with this car (apart from my back brakes being a bit dodgy my own fault) not many Zeds about this area . Great site will keep in touch

Cheers

Paul

Welcome! lots of us around up this direction... look forward to maybe seeing you at meets. Theres a man that lives very close to you if you ever need anything for the car, whether it be genuine or aftermarket, he will be able to source alot cheaper than a dealer. ;)

:welcome: mate, plenty of folk up here in scotland, mostly central belt or aberdeenshire but vik45 stays pretty close to im sure, she'll be along soon to say hello. now you're here get some pics posted up and lets see your lovely zed :thumbs:

vik is in the posh outskirts of the dee :lol:

Welcome to the forum Paul :thumbs:

There are a lot of Scottish members on the forum mate, there is a thread on here somewhere listing most of us.

There are a few in Dundee, I am in Perth and there are lots of members in Aberdeenshire, Fife and Strathclyde way.

You are not alone. :lol:

Alex. :)

edit:here it is viewtopic.php?f=84&t=31687&start=120

:wave: Paul - welcome to the forum. I'm local to you - and there's at least another four zeds in Dundee :thumbs: I see Alex has already said hello :lol: he would've been my first recommendation to you - especially if you've got brake issues - am sure I'll see you around - are you in a GM import?