Englands 2018 World Cup Bid

Beavis

Secured only 2 votes :lol:

Congratulations to the Mafia state who obviously paid off the remaining fifa members hence why Putin never went to offer his support to the bid (already in the bag), but is on his way now for the big **** up. :drunk:

Me and Colin could have done a better job :lol:

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Secured only 2 votes :lol:

Congratulations to the Mafia state who obviously paid off the remaining fifa members hence why Putin never went to offer his support to the bid (already in the bag), but is on his way now for the big **** up. :drunk:

Me and Colin could have done a better job :lol:

probably ended up with one vote if we were lucky :lol::blush:

It worked on Bernie to get F1 there so they probably got off cheap with FIFA :lol:

Blatter said "Football is a lesson in life" FFS what is he on? The only lesson this has taught anyone is that he's a corrupt money grabbing so and so but I think we knew this already. Football in Qatar? Won't the temperature be 100 and something!!? :wacko:

Blatter said "Football is a lesson in life" FFS what is he on? The only lesson this has taught anyone is that he's a corrupt money grabbing so and so but I think we knew this already. Football in Qatar? Won't the temperature be 100 and something!!? :wacko:

it stopped being about the sport about 15-20 years ago, and now its all about the money.

it stopped being about the sport about 15-20 years ago, and now its all about the money.

Completely agree with the above. Three things that definitely didn't help our case was panarama s report showing how many corrupt officials are in FIFA and the bloody idiots and last nights midlands derby game who decided to invade the pitch taunt one another and even fire a flare into the crowd.also sepp blatter has never liked England and never will. :thumbdown:

so russia is full of racists, hooligans and doesnt have enough of an infrasructure to host something on this level.

the are going to have to play all the games indoors in qatar because its will be about 55 degrees, its a desert, and a fifa inquiry last week said it would be a really high risk.

absolutely ridiculous! england will never host any football tournament whilst sepp blatter is still alive. Rant over :rant:

Where it all went wrong was to send a future King, a Conservative priminister (royalist to the core) and a minor playboy!

Fifa is run by a Republican, Russia also had a revolution and have a dictator and they sent a proper playboy, Abramovich.

I laughed my knob off, especially at the "assembled" crowd of "fans" in London :lol:

Oh by the way, Scotland were world champions after beating, sorry, humiliating, Ramsays boys in '67, que mucho ranto from Engurland :lol:

Poofs game :boxing:

We secured 2 votes out of 22.

1 of those votes was our own!!!

So only one other country voted for us!

Why do we, as a nation, and mainly our media, want to derail any attempt to succeed?? They deliberately stitched up Sven with the whole 'Fake Sheik' sting just before the 2006 world cup, Panarama last night plus endless other 'revelations' they decide to release just before a crucial game/tournament.

I give up. I support Brazil now :teeth:

Where it all went wrong was to send a future King, a Conservative priminister (royalist to the core) and a minor playboy!

Fifa is run by a Republican, Russia also had a revolution and have a dictator and they sent a proper playboy, Abramovich.

I laughed my knob off, especially at the "assembled" crowd of "fans" in London :lol:

Oh by the way, Scotland were world champions after beating, sorry, humiliating, Ramsays boys in '67, que mucho ranto from Engurland :lol:

Poofs game :boxing:

Sad realy,the only enjoyment out of life is knocking us down here,im british your scotish nuff said.

Thought he was German!? :)

I want to squish his garlic puss filled head - I'm doing it with my fingers while napolean is on tv now, squish squish little dirty French man, squish on your head !!

:evil:

LOL +1 I can't stand the bloke :angry:

Thought he was swiss?