How're you finding the Zed in the snow

chris84

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I got my winter tyres on my 172 so its finem, although the griiters arent gritting only ploughing the snow to the side of the road. The snow on the side of the road is quite high and is now iced over. SO no one is getting on today. I just shoveled mine and my brothers car out and its nearly 5 am now.

Stupid snow ploughers no one can leave their street now as drives and kerbs are all iced over.

No snow in Portsmouth (yet) but the Zed is going on my dads gated drive away from the dangers and perils of snowey roads!

Going to use the crappy van all winter.

I so miss my truck, can't wait till I can get another one next year as the daily driver in place of my van :yahoo:

trucksnow.jpg

^^ That was a great day

Only a couple of centimetres of snow here but incredibly cold. Took me ages just to get my Clio unfrozen and the Zed is well and truly frozen solid :scare: . Managed to get in it this morning with some difficulty and ran the engine for a few minutes. No prospect of using it till this cold spell is over though.

Pete

i was impressed with my powerslide parking manouvre this morning. :lol::teeth:

just pushed the throttle and brought the rear round nice through 90 degrees to bring the whole car to a stop in my parking space at work

twang, alloy ruined, biscuit cries :p;)

Nope, cos he has his AlloyGators :#3::lol:

not on his new car :lol:

he will come back with some speech about how he has never has a problem in snow, he is a snow driving god and can defy the laws of physics. I await the day you twang the car in the snow rich, i await that damn day *shakes fist* :p

Think I just burnt the clutch out in the Astra - trying to get it out a drift :blush::lol::lol: I've dug it out twice today but neither time actually got it shifted :bangin:

Saffy hasn't moved since Thursday - she's tucked up off the main road :shrug:

That's a good job as it's usually on a little downhill bit isn't he/she. :)

Think I just burnt the clutch out in the Astra - trying to get it out a drift :blush::lol::lol: I've dug it out twice today but neither time actually got it shifted :bangin:

Saffy hasn't moved since Thursday - she's tucked up off the main road :shrug:

Ah the smell of a burning clutch :cloud9:

Still no snow here in London :yahoo:

Rest assured the lightest dusting will bring the whole of the capitol to its knees though :headhurt::surrender: