new member- varley16

well i registerd a while back, cant remember if i posted, but if not this would be my first.

anyway, ive always loved the 350Z, and now got to an age where i can afford one, being a 25 year old im very serious about getting one.

went to look at one today, 54 reg, 24000 miles, FSH, grey, heated and electric black leather seats, BOSE system, xenon lights, headlamp powerwash, £12000. a good spec from what i can see, would have to go on finance to get one, which isnt an issue, cant wait to get one, but i do think this is a little over budget, and i think i can get one cheaper than that, its just waiting for one to come along.

Hello and welcome. As for the price... it depends what you are looking for. You can pick up jdms cheaper than uk models. 11.5-12k seems around right for a 54 reg, Have a look in the zeds for sale section, they are some great and well looked after cars in there. Good luck with your search :thumbs:

good idea, although my bank, lloyds tsb's APR is about 17%, im a home owner, 25 years old, so my credit rating is very good.

anyone know of special offers from banks for low APR?

the advice im getting is brilliant, and i appreciate the help. thanks

Welcome :wave:

ive checked, but unfortuantly finance is my only option.

If finance is the only option, why not get a car loan from a bank? You would probably get a better interest rate/deal.

**edit - sorry half asleep still and didn't see this had already been suggested. ** :blush:

Then you can buy privately and get a well sorted zed without an inflated forecourt price. I would recommend buying one from a fellow member. It is more likely to have been looked after and you can follow the cars history on here. :thumbs: