GTR help - UPDATE - DECISION MADE

ATTAK Z

I've just been looking at other GTRs for sale . ............... I still want that one ....... it's the colour and the red leather that do it for me :teeth:

and I think I deserve a little pressie to myself after getting the new job :dance:

I think that colour is beautiful, stunning :cloud9:

Just do it.... before it goes to someone else :thumbs:

Congrats on the new job BTW :yahoo:

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im quite shocked by my insurance quote on an r35.....i got it to £1300 without looking too hard :scare: 26 with 7 ncb...if i could only afford one then i would be sorted :headhurt: until then its all about the smart car :drive1

Ar bless ya young'un. I have had a qoute for just over £800 which any real searching. Was very surprised myself, but like you say.........can't afford the actual metal yet!!!

I am genuinely happy for you :yahoo: I'd love one & if I won the lottery, I'd get one (Not a fan of the fancy-foo cars like the Lambo's etc). Pleeeeaaaasssee post some pics for me to drool over. Also, a wee review would be nice for a possible future investment ;)

Just come back from dinner with the wife ..... we've done a deal ..... she gets a new carpet (hall stairs and landing) ........ I get the GTR :yahoo: I'm sooooo happy

:yahoo:

...but a CARPET?!!! If she's not into her cars - surely a few pairs of Manolos or a couple of handbags? :lol:

i keep going to look at the pictures of it, i like the colour, but i've come to realise the GTR does nothing for me; nothing emotionally stirs what so ever.

i repsect ti for its technical ability; but for me its not a direction i could ever see myslef going in.

Hugh it definetly looks a quality example and the colour sets it off from the rest very nicely. go check it out and if you have the cash and you feel those heart strings tugging then its going to be the car for you.

buying a car like this is a heart over head matter. and if the wallet isn't going to groan over it then go and enjoy yourself. you only live once, and you can't spend it when your dead.

cant believe it man , im truly jealous , that car is stunning, are you getting that one ?

Paul

I'm deffo getting something and it won't be a 370 .... I'm a little bit tempted by this

8941c7aaea682189b91cd2127757191e4c91e6da387a1.jpg?t=1287697584

which is local and a lot less money and which I shall have a look at this weekend ......... they also have a GTR, again for less money but in GM

Defo buy one, best thing i ever done was buy the R35. owned it a year now and minus being crashed into by a hackney taxi ive loved every second of it :teeth:.

In the manuel it states that tyres dont have to be filled with nitrogen (im running mine with air in one tyre at the moment as i have a leaky valve :lol:)

Insurance isn't too bad mine is £2000 ( 22yo, 0 ncb, 3 points and 1 claim)

Tyres are expensive (at 12k miles it cost £3000 for 4 new tyres and service)

the car has done 21k and hasnt needed new brakes!

It's running 21mpg at the moment ( I was running 23 in the zed so not a massive difference)

Im varying between £65-70 to fill the car up (V-Power)

Service intervals are every 6k ( and arent too costly)

Only other cost to me was a new windscreen (after the hoon last year :rant::lol:) and that was £1200 done through Alex F Noble.

Any other questions you have im happy to answer :thumbs:

Cheers

Paul