I have seen the ugliest car ever!

stanski

i really like the bini offroader, wouldn't have one, but i like the cheekyness of the whole range and the ease of modding them.

if you love that, you'll love the new mini coupe due for release hopefully next year. its similiar to the pug RCZ jobbie, but mini style. and it uses the same engine. 1.6 turbo

:lol::lol: I saw this at a show... its pretty big... should be called a Maxi :lol::lol:

On the Juke front.... saw that as the same show. It looks worse in the flesh when compared to the advert.... A chap in the office is just negotiating one for his Mrs............................... and one for HIM :scare:

He has taken to gloating that the juke has a 370z steering wheel and gear nob.... so he will own more of a 370z than me :snack:

That spiker isn't too bad even though it looks like a puffs fish!!!

Oh yes that Korean thing is awful!!

I don't mind the Juke actually and yes I think you have guesse by now I like weird and wonderful cars but I really don't like Binis all variants! :blink:

Yea the BMW X6 should be taken outside and shot :lol:

:lol::lol: I saw this at a show... its pretty big... should be called a Maxi :lol::lol:

On the Juke front.... saw that as the same show. It looks worse in the flesh when compared to the advert.... A chap in the office is just negotiating one for his Mrs............................... and one for HIM :scare:

He has taken to gloating that the juke has a 370z steering wheel and gear nob.... so he will own more of a 370z than me :snack:

Just buy a 370z steering wheel and gear nob, then tell him you got the only decent bits from a Juke and are building a 370z kit car :lol:

Only good thing about the countryman is the fact it's going rallying. As ambivalent as I am towards the Bini lineup, I don't actually hate the countryman :shrug:

Ok thats it - just leave right now! :lol:

I do not like the Bini's at all!! :thumbdown:

That Stryker looks like a puffa fish or even that fat plane Guppy they use at BAE for transporting wings! but still I quite like the look!

That Korean thing is hidious. X6 - double yuk :yuck::bangin:

I think the X90 is STILL the most ugliest car of the world and our outer planitary system!

800px-Suzuki_Vitara_X-90_front_20080617.jpg

Not only was it ugly, it failed by engineering standards as well !!!!!

:yuck::yuck::yuck:

BMW liked this so made the X6. Impractical, coupe styling on a jacked up chassis with 4WD. It's the same crap if you ask me.

I'm in the 'I despise the X6' club. But I like the X5.... :)

X5 is a brilliant car that makes a lot of sense. X6 is just a pointless marketing exercise.

And the x6 is a beast! Pointless but a beast lol i love it

Ann Widdecombe is a beast. Vanessa Feltz is a beast also. I'd still rather have those beasts than an X6. ;)

I know I shouldn't like the X6 but I can't help but actually quite like it. I think everyone else hating it so much makes me like it a bit more for some strange reason.

I reckon this could well be one the ugliest cars ever, the Weber Faster One:

weber_faster_one_1.jpg