Little GT4 zed

GT4 Zed

I got myself a little GT4 zed for xmas and i am so happy :yahoo: Just want to share this with you ;)

He is called Ben....................................................................................................... and some say..................................................he will be faster on the Ring than his dad :teeth::teeth:

baby010.jpg

baby009.jpg

baby013.jpg

baby014.jpg

will hopefully get proper pro fotos soon when the ice thaws :surrender:

Congrats to you both, he's gorgeous. By the way, was he late in arriving? :lol:

Macca,Strange you asked :p..............................................................................

...........................................................................................................................................Actually he was a day early :blush:

He's 11 days old and both mum and driver are doing fine

Thanks for the all kind words chaps B)

Very cute! Congratulations to you both! I'm just starting to wonder.......what with Tarmac, Stan and Lucy and Bennet, TV was obviously really boring 9 months or so ago! :lol:

Just wait until the end of this year. All this snow & no Zedding there is likely to be a population boom :lol:

Very cute! Congratulations to you both! I'm just starting to wonder.......what with Tarmac, Stan and Lucy and Bennet, TV was obviously really boring 9 months or so ago! :lol:

Cheeky bugger it's these 350z's sex on wheels :lol:

We could start checking who's not online and make bets on the outcome 9 months later :lol:

Cheeky bugger it's these 350z's sex on wheels :lol:

We could start checking who's not online and make bets on the outcome 9 months later :lol:

Watch out Colin I've heard the 370 fang is faster leaner quicker and more fertile than the 350!!!! :scare: