The 350z-uk PET thread!

Stew

I'm afraid I have some very bad news. Our little ginger and white cat, just 9 months old has been knocked over and killed on the busy main road near to us. I've lived here ever since the road opened in 1985 and despite having had over 30 cats through the years have never lost one on there before. She rarely left our garden yet we found her almost a quarter of a mile away. Like all cats she was a real character and we're all going to miss her so much. Just devastated and heart broken.

Pete

I'm afraid I have some very bad news. Our little ginger and white cat, just 9 months old has been knocked over and killed on the busy main road near to us. I've lived here ever since the road opened in 1985 and despite having had over 30 cats through the years have never lost one on there before. She rarely left our garden yet we found her almost a quarter of a mile away. Like all cats she was a real character and we're all going to miss her so much. Just devastated and heart broken.

Pete

So sorry to hear that Pete, never an easy time, thoughts with you and Caroline x

Pete

How awful Pete - every cat owners nightmare - gutted for you :console:

After much thought we decided to get another kitten straight away. I've found that the pain of losing a pet can to a certain extent be alleviated by jumping straight in at the deep end and getting another one. Anyway, here he is, the picture doesn't really do him justice but his markings are quite unusual. Don't have a name for him yet but suggestions are welcome :) .

P1015873_zps6e7e5394.jpg

Pete

• Like 1

Blue Burmese Pete?

sorry to hear about your loss buddy ..what a lovely kitten though, my mrs said what about sooty as he looks like hes been up a chimney :wacko: think someone has had to much vino tonight :lol:

Lol.

Check out Bandit and Fuzzy. Cute cats.

Edited by bronzee
  • Like 1