The 350z-uk PET thread!

Stew

any chance we can keep this thread to nice cudly dogs, cats, rabbits and any other furry mammal (that doesn't generally want to bite, nip, kill and eat you) etc etc

• Like 2

any chance we can keep this thread to nice cudly dogs, cats, rabbits and any other furry mammal (that doesn't generally want to bite, nip, kill and eat you) etc etc

Cudly dogs who dont wont to bite, nip, or kill you lol

Think i"ll stick with my reptiles buddy! :)

th_zps4901aa0f.jpg

It's great we have so many people on here who appreciate animals.

I've been watching quite a few "Animal Cops (Michigan...Houston etc)" episodes on Sky recently. It amazes me how cruel and stupid some people can be e.g. people who get a dog, chain it up in the yard and leave it for so long that the chain gets embedded in the poor animal's skin. What makes the programme's bearable is to see how happy and healthy the animals end up when they go to a good home.

It's great we have so many people on here who appreciate animals.

I've been watching quite a few "Animal Cops (Michigan...Houston etc)" episodes on Sky recently. It amazes me how cruel and stupid some people can be e.g. people who get a dog, chain it up in the yard and leave it for so long that the chain gets embedded in the poor animal's skin. What makes the programme's bearable is to see how happy and healthy the animals end up when they go to a good home.

Yah most of them people cannot eaven look after themselves right! Only have a Dog to protect there yard! Wy have a dog to protect your yard (when you can buy a Gun from your local sweet shop) B)
  • Like 1

How do you tell them apart :lol: .

With a bit of difficulty ;) One more than one occasion I've acquired a new cat and it's taken Mr Squee a day to two to notice that there's a new-comer!

And to those who ask how I keep Nismo so clean...his fur has a teflon like quality and muck doesn't stick to him! I kid you not, it's one of the many great qualities of the Japanese Spitz..they make very reliable pets as well as motors haha. We've had him since September and only bathed him once and only brushed him a handful of times. Lots of people think I'm bull sh**ing when I tell them that but it's the truth!

Great pics as ever on this thread :)

S.

So I thought I would partake in the pet post and upload a couple of photos naming, and shaming at times, some of our animals. In total we have two dogs, five cats (yes I said five!), two tortoises, two budgies and countless tropical fish. Don’t worry I am not going to inundate you all with photos. Just a select few.

First off Jake, a family favourite I must confess. He is an unbelievably caring, loyal and highly amusing Rottweiler, who without fail will make you smile within ten minutes of being within his presence. At the age of 8 he still acts like a pup, running around the house with toys, chasing shadows and reflections and pleading for attention. However when need be he is very obedient and extremely intelligent (I should have mentioned this before highlighting the fact that he chases reflections).

So here Jake is as a pup; believe it or not we initially found him quite intimidating as he is our first dog and a complete handful.....

100_0897_zpsbed18725.jpg

This is more like it, a present photograph of him sneaking on to the bed whilst the coast is clear and trying to convince me to let him remain there;

IMG_0144_zpsfab78dcb.jpg

Casually watching this years Crufts (the cheeky bugger);

IMG_0847_zps1e58e6ae.jpg

...and out for a walk with our other dog (quite the opposite) Scarlett;

IMG_1544_zps241aa1cd.jpg

So Scarlett tends to attract a lot of female attention, unfortunately mainly woman who are old enough to be my grandmother. Now Scarlett will do anything for food, she is a true scavenger who has a stomach like a nuclear bunker. For example, she ate through a whole box of Lush soaps followed by chocolates without so much of a grumble. Note to self do not leave Scarlett alone with the presents under the Christmas tree. Scarlett is very soft and loves nothing more than a pampering…she is a bit of a tart!

0542_zps1786abef.jpg

Taking a leaf out of Jake's book and sneaking on to the furniture and pretending to be asleep;

IMG_0757_zps6fab2d22.jpg

Next we have one of our cats, Toby, who is one of three from the same litter all of which are very close, each having their own distinct personality;

IMG_0545_zps562856c7.jpg

Bob the elder just before we prepped him for supper; strange cat

100_2723_zps85e234a0.jpg

Finally we have Brian, aged five and one of two Hermann Tortoises.’ He loves nothing better than to chase our other pets around the garden. Especially Jake, who appears to be terrified of them. I have a feeling Brian and Colin (the other one) will outlive us all and….a strange thought t come to terms with.

IMG_4833_zpsd5613406.jpg

• Like 3