My eyes have seen the glory of the coming of Mark's car...

Toon Chris

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not really my thing, but I can appreciate it is very unique and will certainly turn heads! B) Am really pleased it worked out so well for you :thumbs:

+1 :blush:

I think silver is the wrong color for the kit. In black & blue it looks good but it just dont look as good in silver or gunmetal.

Atleast you filled the arches with the wheels & the oem spoiler makes the kit look much cleaner. But IMO you need a more aggressive looking exhaust :blush:

Not really my thing, but I can appreciate it is very unique and will certainly turn heads! B) Am really pleased it worked out so well for you :thumbs:

+1 :blush:

I think silver is the wrong color for the kit. In black & blue it looks good but it just dont look as good in silver or gunmetal

+2 :blush:

ESR have done a good job, and it does look very mean and very Phat, I'm sure you must be really pleased with it.

i like the wide wheel arches but i would look at having them blended in to give it more of a stealth OEM look to it. but thats my personal taste.

all its missing now is some rocket launchers and a couple of GPMG's and your ready for battle :boxing:

Right, popped over to the workshop on my ONLY day off just to keep everyone happy.

You did not have to do that Phil, like Stew said it was a bit of fun. Mark should have got them posted up as soon as possible after his 8 page thread on it been the longest 2 weeks of his life and making us suffer for it. :lol:

But great now that i am work i cant see the dam things as the network filters them out. :dry:

I admire your bravery in going for this kit and I bet your skint now.

Not really my cuppa but whatever floats your boat, but I guess with veilside you either love it or hate it!

Life would be boring if we were all the same I guess!

Wow another fantastic Z. Nice one Mark :thumbs:

I've got my work cut out keeping up with you lot..

I wonder if I can maintain my show car status with you 350z guys :teeth:

Only time will tell... If you think 2 weeks is along time to wait for Marks car to be unveiled, how about waiting until April!!!!!

:teeth:

Glad some of you like it, does totally transform the look of the Zed :D , Does look alot better in the flesh than in pics though, ESR have done a brillaint job with the paint and fit, it is a credit to them and cant wait to get to some meets and shows the remaining of this year and next. As some of you have sauid, it really is a kit, you wither love or hate, as martinmac said it is exactly how i wanted it to look, and i am very happy with it :yahoo: , thanks again the lads at ESR, cant credit them enough !!!!!!

Overall i am very happy with the kit, and the end result, i know some of you have mentioned about the exhaust, but perosnally i think its quite cool for now any ways, got some other modz im going to be doing over the cold winter months, so all will be good next year, cant wait B) , Defo got the modding bug now going on !!!!!!!

I think it's growing on me! ESR defo done a fantastic job, you can see that in the finish in the photos....

I do think it's missing a bigger VS style rear spoiler to finish off the look. The oem spoiler looks out of place now - sorry for making you spend more money :lol:

Looks good chap. Cant say I'm a massive fan of the kit, but does look good. Its one of those cars you'd love to have but not own if you get my drift? Like I'd love to have an Aston, but not own one. Couldnt live with it day to day.

Also dont agree with the need for a spoiler. I love the look with the OEM spoiler. I always said that Nismo kitted cars look better with the OEM spoiler too B)

Yeah dont think ill be changing to spoiler, i kinda like the OEM too :thumbs:

With the sig, working progress, need to get it cleaned this weekend, and sort out some bits then im after a sig designer, pretty sure some people on here was making some up a while ago !!!!!, Also got to get some No.plates sorted, e.t.c !!!!!