My eyes have seen the glory of the coming of Mark's car...

Toon Chris

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FFS Still no pics :dry::wacko:

Get them up soon or i will close this thread as well, we have had 2 weeks of this and the forum as been put through hell now get em up or be :banned:

Im sorry Beavis, i will get Andrew to post the pics up tommorrow O.K :thumbs: , he did take quite a few !!!!!!

Would rather wait for Andrew to send me the pictures and then pick the ones that i like and stick them on here :teeth: , i didnt start this thread and was waiting for the ESR guys to send me the pics and then was going to go from there, only got the car back last night come on guys, its filthy !

Im pretty sure ESR are shut today, and even if they wernt if saturday was anything to go by, they will have been really busy. So as soon as Andrew sends me the pics, ill stick some up on here o.k guys, sorry ......................

Last night? LAST NIGHT?????

You've had a whole day to give it a wee wash and take a snap or two to shut us up!

No commitment to the club! :lol:

Plenty of commitment, travelled all the way to sunderland to get my work done, threw knowing ESR's dealings with 350z-uk :teeth: ,rushed back last night, then went out for me mates birthday on a p*** up, woke up this afternoon feeling rough as, not in the right mind to spend a good couple of hours cleaning the zed .............

You've had a whole day to give it a wee wash and take a snap or two to shut us up!

Plenty of commitment, travelled all the way to sunderland to get my work done, threw knowing ESR's dealings with 350z-uk :teeth: ,rushed back last night, then went out for me mates birthday on a p*** up, woke up this afternoon feeling rough as, not in the right mind to spend a good couple of hours cleaning the zed .............

Excuses, Excuses....... Looking forward to seeing "Pinky" when you get round to it!

Excuses, Excuses....... Looking forward to seeing "Pinky" when you get round to it!

Dont worry lads, pinky will be out on show soon :lol:

Right Here Goes :

Genuine Veilside V3 Wide Arch BodyKit (Including genuine badges all-round :teeth: )

BBS RGR 19" Wheels 245/35/19 - 275-35-19

BBS Caps with lock's

Hubcentrics Wheel Spacers - (Rear)

Scorpion Exhaust

TK Rear Badge (On Order)-Soon, rear to be all de-badged!

Carbon B pillars

Carbon side z inserts

Carbon wing mirror plates

Carbon Engine cover

Carbon battery & brake fluid covers

Nismo Rad Cap

Pipercross induction kit

Polished induction pipe

Rear L.E.D's

S2000 stubby

Prob some more bits to add, and plenty more to go on, roll on next years summer meets :teeth:B):teeth: