My eyes have seen the glory of the coming of Mark's car...

Toon Chris

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just thought I come back and say that I have massive respect for you Mark. Not many people would have gone for this kit! I'm sure it cost you a lot of cash and as long as your happy thats all that matters. :thumbs:

Cheers Sarnie, i know its not everyones cup of tea, but i do love it :yahoo: , thanks again buddy :thumbs:

Just thought I come back and say that I have massive respect for you Mark. Not many people would have gone for this kit! I'm sure it cost you a lot of cash and as long as your happy thats all that matters. :thumbs:

Cheers Sarnie, i know its not everyones cup of tea, but i do love it :yahoo: , thanks again buddy :thumbs:

PS: I hate it :lol::lol: (only joking)

Sorry coudn't resisit :blush::p

PS: I hate it :lol::lol: (only joking)

Sorry coudn't resisit :blush::p

:lol::p:lol:

Am actually really looking forward to seeing it in the flesh on Sunday B)

Lets just hope my brackets/hinges arrive and then ill be there, fingers crossed, want to arrive with the car all complete, you know how it is guys ;) ?, Touch wood though if not going to be some late saturday swopping across the U.K to get something made up, need some good weather too :thumbs:

Hi Mark, brave decision and glad u like it mate!! I've a silver one too and sticking to nismo...gone to Ultimate velocity in leicester..doing a great job too :D Modding is very addictive as I'm finding out too :lol: Go for the VS spoiler!! :lol:

Yeah im really happy with the end result, a credit to bigphil and ESR. The finish is really good, and am a very happy chappy, thinking of planning another trip when i have me service and o yes some more mod's, :lol: . So what you going for bud, nismo-all round ?, Good bunch of blokes at UV, im sure you wont have no problems there. Seems like there getting more and mroe 350z stuff day by day. Modding starts of very slowly but when you least expect it, bang, moddig is on the brain, still plenty more i want to do to my zed, and some very intresting future plans still in store :teeth: . Once given it its first clean, gotta wait a week :surrender: . Will try get some really good pictures up :thumbs:

Hi Mark, brave decision and glad u like it mate!! I've a silver one too and sticking to nismo...gone to Ultimate velocity in leicester..doing a great job too :D Modding is very addictive as I'm finding out too :lol: Go for the VS spoiler!! :lol:

If you're about this week give me a shout, free most days bar for Saturday, you can come and see the progress on your car... :thumbs:

Got some good news, good old phil @ ESR has really helped me out and we have now got my cap problem sorted, getting the genuine cap fittings sent to me, love it :teeth: , so give it a couple of days and all will be 100% go go go, then will be getting some quality pics for you guys :thumbs:

So boys not long till i can present to you all, my genuine veilside v3 wide arch 350z :teeth::yahoo::teeth:

Recieved the hinge/bracket and popper today, but not a clue how to fit it, it just dosent look one stronge enough and two not a clue where the popper goes ?, Anyone out there got any info, pics or can help ?

Zed-rush can you remember yours, or even Andy ? ? ?