My eyes have seen the glory of the coming of Mark's car...

Toon Chris

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Select reverse and execute a three point turn or turn up the stereo and close your eyes :dry:

Classic :lol::lol::lol:

And Ian sounds like you have been there :surrender:

Yeah. I got stuck a few weeks ago.

I'm now sporting a huge dent in my y-pipe and a scraped mid pipe and backbox. I scrape on every speed bump, its just this one was a bit bigger.

I thought the 4x4 behind me was gonna try and push me over the bump :blush:

Atleast I now know I can't visit the sorting office

So no multi storey car parks then andy lol

The last time I was in a multistory was in Brighton Marina when my car was being used in a film called Dolphins. It took 4 hours for 5 cars to get back out using wooden planks so nooooooooooo, I don't do multistories anymore!! :lol:

The last time I was in a multistory was in Brighton Marina when my car was being used in a film called Dolphins. It took 4 hours for 5 cars to get back out using wooden planks so nooooooooooo, I don't do multistories anymore!! :lol:

Dolphins ? ? ?, Pretty cool ya car being featured in a film though B) , and talking of wood, thats what all the ladz at work keep going on about, and how i should have some in the boot :lol:

Dolphins ? ? ?, Pretty cool ya car being featured in a film though B) , and talking of wood, thats what all the ladz at work keep going on about, and how i should have some in the boot :lol:

Check out - http://www.loftyactioncars.com/12.html

Does look pretty awesome and a more real life version to films such as the fast and furious, how'd you get involved with that buddy ?

Think going to need a good body shop to sort me petrol cap fittings out, need it attached to both the cap and the arch, any takers :lol: ?

Good idea Mark. You wouldn't want to wreck it!

As for lowering, if it doesn't go over speed bumps now then keep it going deckward! No point in it being a LITTLE too low to clear a bump. Might aswell be slammed and have NO CHANCE of clearing them! :teeth:

As for lowering, if it doesn't go over speed bumps now then keep it going deckward! No point in it being a LITTLE too low to clear a bump. Might aswell be slammed and have NO CHANCE of clearing them! :teeth:

Valid point Stew, :lol::headhurt::lol:

So im looking for a good body shop near essex ?, Awaiting some pictures from Dragun, hoping to get them today, then might make a tad more sense, but if not bodyshop's im calling :lol: !!

Dam the weahter, was hoping to pop along to a body-shop this morning, was going to get the cap all sorted and some other little bits done ;) . Bloody weahter, mmmmmmm hoping maybe might get a chance tommorrow or next week sometime, can we have just one day of good weather :surrender::rant::surrender:

And Dragun, you have a PM matey ;):thumbs:

http://www.envyperformance.com/index.cfm/fuseaction/product.display/product_id/5699/index.cfm

£2820 roughly....

But you will have to buy new coilovers... wont work on stock so add another £750 to £1000

Has martinmac seen this - just what he needs for his ultra low roadster :thumbs:

Mind you, Liz will have to sell a few more pictures to help pay for them :lol: