My eyes have seen the glory of the coming of Mark's car...

Toon Chris

Nice to put faces to names at ESR today, lots of the usual white 350s (nice wheels Lexx, nice pipes Ho!).

Then Mark's car arrived from it's final fettling and very impressive it is too B) He seems very happy, although perhaps considerably poorer :lol:

I even managed to get some Eibach spacers fitted for myself. I've sussed Phils technique now - don't try to sell the customer anything and the reverse psychology makes you buy something!

Oh yes, and I also saw the final drive-away of Phils old Z. :byebye:

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While I had Phils GTR keys in my hand last Sunday I made him tell me what it was going to be. Should be B) so cant wait to see the pics :teeth:

And yes he has an excellent sales strategy. Doesnt have to spend any money on sales or advertising!

Just got back but out on a p*** up for me mates birthday, :lol:, will post pics up tommorrow for you guys, good to meet you all again, and many many thanks phil :thumbs: Top job ad i love it :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo: , Andrew did take some pics too, and Andrew you have permission to post pics up :thumbs:

yeh nice to see another friendly face today.... i noticed one thing though... every bloody body was well over 6ft and being only about 5'9..felt dwarfed hehehhe....

spacers looked good buddy...

marks Z looked menacing.... sorry not a personal fan of that kit but it will certainly make you look twice.... plus it looks like it takes up 2 lanes with them spacers on the rear... :thumbs:

anybody heard if the lad got back down alright who bought phil's Z.. was weird seeing it go... that car was inspiration in many sense and the front of the showroom looked tres empty without it... genuinely worried he's not posted here....

-ho

Sorry guys, i have no pics of my Zed, how-ever bad that does sound after spending all that money!!!!!!!!!, but Andrew took some and im sure he will either post them up on here, or will send them to me ;):thumbs:

Literally got back last night and went straight out for my mates birthday party, and not been up to long this morning, very happy looking out the window, just shame about the weather !!!!!!!!!!!