My eyes have seen the glory of the coming of Mark's car...

Toon Chris

Just bought me self the clear rear fog light off of ebay (rear right indicator/fog light), to smarten up the back of it, should get that in a few days and thats another mod, thanks for suggesting it guys :thumbs: also applying my carbon goodies day by day ;) ..........................

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also booked my Zed in for this saturday for a new custom exhuast system at Hayward and Scott, the scoprion slash cut as some people have said just dosent justify the kit, so going for some 4" straight cut tips :thumbs: , hopefully will get a nice sounding exhaust.

Also tom, going to a bodyshop, hopefully to get the petrol cap issue all sorted out at long last, been three weeks this saturday since i have had the zed back :lol: , hoping to recieve the rear tmmy k zed badge and from ESR too !!!!!!

:thumbs:

Be interested to see the H&S setup when its complete.

is yours the first, and playing the test bench from which all others would be made?

will it be done in a day or will it have to stay for a little while?

what kind of price we looking at.

my last H&S exhaust cost £550.

Im not to sure if mine is the first from there, and i dont think it will be the bench for others either. Did speak to him about it though, but i think they are more into custom work as such!, will find more out on saturday though. :thumbs:

And think i will prob be dropping it off on the friday and getting back on the sat, so not to sure how many hours in work as such, but he did say it will be done on sat !

the exhaust itself will be having a 4" straight cut tip and basically i have asked for a similar sort of stlye say to the scorpion tips, not having it rolled or anything like that, so should be good.

Off to a bodyshop tom for me petrol cap and rear clear light to go into place, so touch wood this all goes good for us, and then its the exhaust on the sat, so fingers crossed, all will be done for a while .............

my last H&S exhaust cost £550.

Didnt think of that, will ask them though, defo a option !. Plan as of now is new back box and centre pipe, with no box in. :teeth:. Going to see as well if they can do me a y pipe, as E.S.R couldnt get my y pipe off, U.K roads dont you love them :rant: !!!!!!

Its all booked in for sat and is only 5 mins up the road, so should be all o.k :thumbs:

And finally some good news at long last :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo: , The petrol cap is finally on and fitted correctly, with all the hassle and having to get veilside u.s.a to send me over the fittings from the states, it now is fully fitted and now the car looks the nuts B) . Also got my veilside front badge fitted, this time securly stuck on :lol: , so all is allmost complete for now !

Next stop exhaust on sat, then fitting my carbon goodies over the weekend :D:thumbs:

Question for you all ?

Right i have got a clear rear indicator/fog unit, and want to fit it to my Zed, so the rear of my Zed will all be clear B) !

Just wondering will this effect me in any way in the way of M.O.T, e.t.c, is this legal or ? ? ?, i will be putting a red bulb in there, but need to know if this is legal or not ?, As dont want to be changing it everytime for a M.O.T, and dont want to get pulled for it :lol: .

With regards to this unit, what is the best type of bulb, in the way i want it to still be a fog light, this is if its legal ?

Up-date on the exhaust, i have two options,

A full new custom system, where i have been told they can set the tone of the exhaust, and i can basically chose how and what way i would like to go with it.

Or as mentioned earlier, they can cut the tips off and just put new tips on, as the fitment of the current exhaust in my eyes is very poor, meaning the alignment of it, with the bumper.

I am liking the idea f a custom exhuast, but will run further threw my options on saturday............

Must be fitted to the centre or offside of the vehicle.

• Tell-tale must work.

• Must not be affected by other lamps and not be obscured.

• Must be red.

Dam It :headhurt: , Looks like it a No-Go then, Mmmmmmmmmmm !!!!!, So looks like no good for M.O.T's and that then .