Celebrities you'd go for a beer with

Ekona

Most of you don't seem to want hang out with any girls. ;)

Bro's before Ho's :lol:

what you want is to hang out with the guys in the pub and meet the girls later ;) ;) nudge nudge

Edited by Keyser
  • Like 3

You have a better laugh with lads. Plus they'd attract the stunners!

But If I picked famous women, I'd be trying to fire in all night and probably not get anywhere. 😂😂

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

• Like 2

No particular order

Tom Hardy

Ari Vatanen

John Candy

Tom Hanks

Eric Bana

Noomi Rapace

What the FUXK is everyones obession with taylor swift? Pretty, yes. But so incredibly vapid and been cream pied for inspiration to bang out utter garbage by a platoon of 'celebrities'. Hey, it was acceptable in the 80's lol.

Ask me again when my smashed heart is in one piece again and I'll include more womenz :)

Edited by TT350
  • Like 1

What the FUXK is everyones obession with taylor swift? Pretty, yes. But so incredibly vapid and been cream pied for inspiration to bang out utter garbage by a platoon of 'celebrities'. Hey, it was acceptable in the 80's lol.

Personally, it's got nothing to do with her being pretty, I mentioned her and Jessica because they are people I feel I could have an interesting conversation with based on what I've read about them (and the eye candy while I'm having it wouldn't hurt). Is that really all you think she is? A vapid celebrity? History will record her as one of the brightest. most astute and most talented people of her generation.

Edited by Aashenfox

No particular order

Tom Hardy

Ari Vatanen

John Candy

Tom Hanks

Eric Bana

Noomi Rapace

Ask me again when my smashed heart is in one piece again and I'll include more womenz :)

Tom Hardy lives part time in Richmond, couple of streets from me. Year or so ago I was helping a mate move house we were lugging sofas etc and were struggling with one which got stuck half out the back of the zip van, swearing ensued, then some big guy pops up says here lads let me help you out...yep Mr Hardy himself helping us lug furniture out the van. Class.

• Like 4

I couldn't care less about celebs etc, but I thought Taylor Swift (or her Dad) pretty much just bought her way into the industry...

Swift has received many awards and honors, including 10 Grammy Awards,[301] 19 American Music Awards,[302] 23 Billboard Music Awards, 11 Country Music Association Awards, 8 Academy of Country Music Awards,[303] one Brit Award[142] and one Emmy.[304] As a songwriter, she has been honored by the Nashville Songwriters Association[46][305] and the Songwriters Hall of Fame.[306]

I'd say if that were true, she's earned the right to say she belonged there in the first place.

No particular order

Tom Hardy

Ari Vatanen

John Candy

Tom Hanks

Eric Bana

Noomi Rapace

Tom Hardy lives part time in Richmond, couple of streets from me. Year or so ago I was helping a mate move house we were lugging sofas etc and were struggling with one which got stuck half out the back of the zip van, swearing ensued, then some big guy pops up says here lads let me help you out...yep Mr Hardy himself helping us lug furniture out the van. Class.

He's quite a small guy though. 5'8" or 5'9".

Just to weigh in on old Swifty and Bieber, you know they both write as well as perform?

And anyone who can create images and followings like they have has to be admired, even if youre not into the music - FWIW as pop music I think its difficult to argue with either of their outputs.

• Like 3

Taylor Swift did one of the best live shows I've ever seen. Better than Muse, and if you've ever seen them (and if not, why not?) you'll know that's high praise indeed.

?

How do you compare Muse with AC/DC ?

Ive seen both, Muse are a lot more artistic with their light show and their music TBF, more of a performance or a display type of feel. At one time they the best concert Id been to, Ive seen them twice since and would still happily go see them again.

AC/DC just fcuking smashed it, they were awesome, massive energy and emotion and that was just the crowd :D

Only bands Ive seen that Id rate higher are the Stones and Fleetwood Mac, thats pretty high praise.

• Like 2