Celebrities you'd go for a beer with

Ekona

Adam Sandler???

I assume so that's so you can punch him in the face for being incredibly unfunny since he was in The Wedding Singer?

Adam Sandler can be forgiven any and all bad performances ever, because he's Happy Gilmore, period.

"I eat pieces of sh*t like you for breakfast!"

"You eat pieces of sh*t for breakfast?"

Correct. :thumbs:

That list is made up of my childhood heroes (i.e. 90's). As an adult, there aren't many people that I have ever thought i'd want to go for a beer with.

"Celebrity" is such a catch all term.

Oh, you cured Polio? You're a celebrity.

Shagged someone on Big Brother? You're a celebrity.

Three folk I'd go for a beer with - 3 people who are actually interesting and not just c@nts on the TV. Two of whom are dead.

Chuck Palahniuk.

Iain Banks.

Lise Mietner.

If you have to Google the last name, you're a monumental bellend and a terrible human being.

"Celebrity" is such a catch all term.

Oh, you cured Polio? You're a celebrity.

Shagged someone on Big Brother? You're a celebrity.

Three folk I'd go for a beer with - 3 people who are actually interesting and not just c@nts on the TV. Two of whom are dead.

Chuck Palahniuk.

Iain Banks.

Lise Mietner.

If you have to Google the last name, you're a monumental bellend and a terrible human being.

never heard of any of them but then i don't know who our prime minister is and no thats not a joke i just really hate politicians :dry:

I only read one, many years ago. It was pretty good, certainly wouldn't pick him for a drinking buddy though.

It's more about people you think would provide a decent night down the boozer with, rather than anyone you think has achieved a lot in their field. I think Clarkson is a bit of a knob, but he'd be ace down the pub, for example.

• Like 1

TBH, I've never heard of most of the so called "celebrities" mentioned so far, they must all be "C" list :) or I'm getting really old :surrender: . Anyway, I can't think of many that are still alive, Brian Cox, Stephen Hawking, Buzz Aldrin and Jasper Carrot are probably the only 4 I can think of.

Pete