Yet another taken so soon

veilside z

He was only young but he was asking for it.

The amount of coke and other uppers and downers he will have been taking. No wonder his heart gave up.

Always a shame when someone goes too soon, especially when it's self-inflicted.

R.I.P dude.

Edited by TT350

As above really. The entertainment industry is littered with actors and musicians who's lives have ended far too soon, from James Dean, Jimmi Hendrix through to Michael Jackson, David Bowie and Rick Parfitt. Kinda sad but not surprising.

Pete

• Like 1

Quite a lot of stuff in the media today about his charity work. Seems like he did a lot but kept it quiter than some celebs.

True gent by the sound of things, helped in some old fashioned, fairytale ending type ways for a lot of people.

Not a fan of his music per say, but I'm sure we all found ourselves singing/humming along to at least one of his songs in the car listening to the radio.

• Like 3

Quite a lot of stuff in the media today about his charity work. Seems like he did a lot but kept it quiter than some celebs.

I don't think anyone could accuse him of being a bad person, far from it, he just made some poor lifestyle choices. As you say, many celebrities will set up charities in their name, for example Bill Gates, others keep it quiet. I take my hat off to all of them :) .

Pete

• Like 1